Watching tonight's game

therealhantsram

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Is there any way to (legally) watch tonight's game on TV without a BT Sport subscription? Do they do PPV like Now TV for instance?

I've bought a monthly pass to watch it on my laptop (will probably Chromecast to my TV though). Costs £25 but lasts a month and then I'll cancel. Takes a little while to activate though so don't leave it until the last minute. Set mine up last night and watched the Liverpool v Wolves match.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

I've bought a monthly pass to watch it on my laptop (will probably Chromecast to my TV though). Costs £25 but lasts a month and then I'll cancel. Takes a little while to activate though so don't leave it until the last minute. Set mine up last night and watched the Liverpool v Wolves match.

Is the quality any good? Thinking about packing in my nowtv sky sports for BT instead. 

2 hours ago, Srg said:

If you're on EE, can text SPORT to 150 and you get a log in for it on free trial for a month. 

Thank you, I’m very appreciative of that information as I wasn’t aware of that offer. I’ve just got that sorted. 
Newquay Sports Bar has just lost mine and my 8 year old sons custom for tonight.

40 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Blame BBC for not selecting the game. 

It’s madness considering last year they considered us more important than a Prime Ministers speech, I would have thought they would be trying to get every Derby County game possible

20 minutes ago, NewquayRam said:

Thank you, I’m very appreciative of that information as I wasn’t aware of that offer. I’ve just got that sorted. 
Newquay Sports Bar has just lost mine and my 8 year old sons custom for tonight.

No problem. A bit limiting as you can't have it through your TV without extra steps, but if you have a chromecast or Apple TV then you can mirror it over.

Archived