Jonathan Mitchell - Joined Macclesfield on Loan

Srg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At his age I’d think that that’s his Derby career over. Will probably sell him permanently either to Macclesfield if they have any money or another league 2 team in the summer. Never really had much of a chance to see whether he’s any good or not, but if he’s only got a loan at that level it suggests he’s not likely to make the grade. With Hamer, Roos and Ravas we can afford to let him go and get games so good luck to him.

56 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

At his age I’d think that that’s his Derby career over. Will probably sell him permanently either to Macclesfield if they have any money or another league 2 team in the summer. Never really had much of a chance to see whether he’s any good or not, but if he’s only got a loan at that level it suggests he’s not likely to make the grade. With Hamer, Roos and Ravas we can afford to let him go and get games so good luck to him.

Maybe he still has a chance here if he shines at Macclesfield.  Hamer is on loan here, Roos still needing to prove himself and Ravas very young.  We won't be doing many signings for the time being, so there's that also.

13 minutes ago, ramit said:

Maybe he still has a chance here if he shines at Macclesfield.  Hamer is on loan here, Roos still needing to prove himself and Ravas very young.  We won't be doing many signings for the time being, so there's that also.

Maybe but I’m not so sure, you’d think with our goalie troubles that if he was any good he’d have at least have been given a  cup game to show what he can do.

12 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Maybe but I’m not so sure, you’d think with our goalie troubles that if he was any good he’d have at least have been given a  cup game to show what he can do.

Don’t think he’s anywhere near. Ravas is closer. Don’t think he impressed at Oxford. Personal opinion... too short. 

He has been with us from 2014... Don't know when his contract is ending, but if some League 2 team makes an offer with potential percentages from next transfer, that would be good deal for us. 

I'm afraid he is not gonna grow more.

Archived