v Northampton Town (A) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

On 22/01/2020 at 00:11, Carl Sagan said:

According to their forum:

"A hammer blow having Wharton suspended. To give us our best chance we needed our best players available. It will disrupt the collective team that has done so well. I'm guessing Reece Hall-Johnson could slot in instead, or Jay Wiliams but he's not been close to the first team. Can't see us going to a back four after the success we've had with a 3 and wing backs.
An interesting couple of days for KC and the coaching staff."

KC and the coaching staff...... I’d only say to Rams fans without a ticket ‘Please Don’t Go’ and those with a ticket ‘Get Down Tonight’. And to the team don’t ‘Give It Up’ ....... I’m wasted on here ?

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Think I'm likely to miss this game, or at least most of it.

Honestly, what's that?  Five minutes as a moderator and your commitment levels have already fallen off a cliff? You know it'll end badly if you continue to listen to @Boycie's advice on being a moderator verbatim ?

Shame you can't make it, reading back your commentary after getting home from the match (or after / while watching on TV)  is a highlight of this forum.

1 minute ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Honestly, what's that?  Five minutes as a moderator and your commitment levels have already fallen off a cliff? You know it'll end badly if you continue to listen to @Boycie's advice on being a moderator verbatim ?

Shame you can't make it, reading back your commentary after getting home from the match (or after / while watching on TV)  is a highlight of this forum.

I appreciate that!

The primary reason I do it though is for the folks who can't follow it another way (and have sensibly joined the ranks of Radio Derby no-goers), and this is a particularly accessible match. I'd usually put things off for a game; and I will continue to do so for Luton onwards ? 

I also still might be around for this one; but I think its unlikely. 

1 minute ago, Grimbeard said:

Using the Roadrider for the first time tonight. Can anyone tell me which car park it leaves from, and is it ok to park at the ground?

West stand, and yes. Not been on it in years, but be shocked if it'd changed.

4 hours ago, SaintRam said:

I appreciate that!

The primary reason I do it though is for the folks who can't follow it another way (and have sensibly joined the ranks of Radio Derby no-goers), and this is a particularly accessible match. I'd usually put things off for a game; and I will continue to do so for Luton onwards ? 

I also still might be around for this one; but I think its unlikely. 

Part timer!

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

Excuse the bit of glove in the photo! (It's a variation on the knee. ? )

20200124_165625.jpg

You’ve made it with lots of time to spare @angieram don’t get too sloshed or you’ll remember nothing of the game. Let’s hope there’s lots of the game to remember ??

just arrived in northampton , going for a booze and something to eat , then off to ground to cheer the lads on , hopefully to victory , big strong physical side , going to have to dig in for the first 15 - 20 mins then hopefully our quality will show through , safe journey to all other Rams fans attending tonight , COYR

Archived