Any one else's year started off poo

ram1964

I'm a bit aprehensive as it's about to get poo. I have a CT scan next week, then a meet with the surgeon to see what he's going to do. He will be removing some infected femur and probably external fixate it. He has told me chopping the leg off is an option ( but he really really doesn't want to do that).

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Bought mine for £250 and sold it for £70. Beat that.

A negative of £170?

Ok, I bought mine for £3300, spent about £5000 keeping it alive the last two years - now it's probably worth £70 scrap value.

I still like it though. It has a strong cup holder game.

26 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

A negative of £170?

Ok, I bought mine for £3300, spent about £5000 keeping it alive the last two years - now it's probably worth £70 scrap value.

I still like it though. It has a strong cup holder game.

Was on about the general crappiness of the car to be fair. Absolutely loved it to bits though. Because it was so crap, I didn’t worry about scratches, bird poo, etc.

18 hours ago, Shipley Ram said:

I'm a bit aprehensive as it's about to get poo. I have a CT scan next week, then a meet with the surgeon to see what he's going to do. He will be removing some infected femur and probably external fixate it. He has told me chopping the leg off is an option ( but he really really doesn't want to do that).

Hope all turns out okay ,good luck and fingers crossed for you

Tough start to the year tbh.

Recently married with a new baby, but relations between my bro, his wife and I have become strained, we used to be so close.

Luckily managed to crash at a pals estate over new year, but have returned to face the music recently.

Nana called a family conference, and as a result my family and I have been cast into the wilderness, to the extent the old bitch expects me to pay for the cottage we were given a wedding present.

I wouldn't mind, but £2.4m doesn't even include a heated pool!

Grandad still refuses to meet my wife, despite being married for 18 months, and just now I've found out my butler, valet and wet nurse, who's been at my side for near on 30 years, have been moved to other duties!

Still, can't grumble, I'm just hoping the DNA test my wife insisted I take doesn't throw things further off kilter.

2 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Tough start to the year tbh.

Recently married with a new baby, but relations between my bro, his wife and I have become strained, we used to be so close.

Luckily managed to crash at a pals estate over new year, but have returned to face the music recently.

Nana called a family conference, and as a result my family and I have been cast into the wilderness, to the extent the old bitch expects me to pay for the cottage we were given a wedding present.

I wouldn't mind, but £2.4m doesn't even include a heated pool!

Grandad still refuses to meet my wife, despite being married for 18 months, and just now I've found out my butler, valet and wet nurse, who's been at my side for near on 30 years, have been moved to other duties!

Still, can't grumble, I'm just hoping the DNA test my wife insisted I take doesn't throw things further off kilter.

Ffs you really had me until the £2.4 million part.

On 18/01/2020 at 13:22, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Was on about the general crappiness of the car to be fair. Absolutely loved it to bits though. Because it was so crap, I didn’t worry about scratches, bird poo, etc.

Birds pooing in your car is a no-no. You need to find yourself a better class of young lady!

Archived