Rally the troops

Big Trav

Right boys and girls. Our club is in a very turbulent time at the moment. Results are getting better the team is getting better. Cocu is a great manager and a lovely bloke. The players are becoming very close again and it can be seen as they all have a great smile on their faces. The fans are becoming more united and the atmosphere has been great recently. Let’s not ruin this momentum with the EFL and their stupid rule making and chopping and changing. We will be fine with all of this EFL bullcrap we will escalate it to the high courts and then show the EFL up for being liers and not consistent. But while this goes on we as fans need to get behind the lads. Don’t abuse them don’t boo. I don’t care if josefzoon comes on and fails to take his man on don’t abuse him support the man. We all want success and most of us would die for us to be in the prem and challenging for Europe again. Please please I beg everyone to join together and unite as one and let’s get this team up the ducking table. CORY

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Big Trav said:

Right boys and girls. Our club is in a very turbulent time at the moment. Results are getting better the team is getting better. Cocu is a great manager and a lovely bloke. The players are becoming very close again and it can be seen as they all have a great smile on their faces. The fans are becoming more united and the atmosphere has been great recently. Let’s not ruin this momentum with the EFL and their stupid rule making and chopping and changing. We will be fine with all of this EFL bullcrap we will escalate it to the high courts and then show the EFL up for being liers and not consistent. But while this goes on we as fans need to get behind the lads. Don’t abuse them don’t boo. I don’t care if josefzoon comes on and fails to take his man on don’t abuse him support the man. We all want success and most of us would die for us to be in the prem and challenging for Europe again. Please please I beg everyone to join together and unite as one and let’s get this team up the ducking table. CORY

Bang on mate, up the rams

26 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I  was at work today I had no idea what had happened until my dad told me but I say we need to stand by our club but also stay behind the lads but we need let efl how we feel about this if means protesting against efl so be it.

“Sky TV & EFL are ducking shi...”

Archived