Can we use this to get behind the team?

Boycie

It seems to be us against the rest of the league chairman and EFL at the moment.

Can we use this to give the team the backing that we know we can?

Nothings been confirmed yet, so how about we all get behind the lads and see what happens?

Or we can just self destruct and boo, it’s up to us.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Boycie said:

It seems to be us against the rest of the league chairman and EFL at the moment.

Can we use this to give the team the backing that we know we can?

Nothings been confirmed yet, so how about we all get behind the lads and see what happens?

Or we can just self destruct and boo, it’s up to us.

A winning goal from Rooney in front of the South Stand won’t go amiss on Saturday...

Yep, negative emotions are so boring, I want to see more of our academy coming through, this could be a blessing and with the Bielik injury, whilst not wishing him harm, that he’s missing increases their opportunities. Only centre of defence is a tangible weakness, the rest could be worked on.

Always look on the bright side, stuff the EFL, bunch of incompetent turds not fit for purpose and any other whingers, including the Daily Fail, that has it in for us at every opportunity; we are good enough to ride this minor storm.

Unfortunately, having just had a check, Leeds fans are claiming that this is an efl conspiracy against them as Derby are mid table and therefore any points deduction would have a less meaningful impact. I think they would prefer a retrospective 2 goal punishment being taken back to May last year.  Yet again the true victims here are Leeds. It’s shocking really and will only galvanise their fan base rather than our own. 

If Derby can nab a couple of decent CB's and a winger if we're lucky I can't see a transfer ban being that big an issue, best academy in the country. 

Point deduction would leave us midtable this year and give Cocu the chance to really blood the youngsters. 

Blessing in disguise, but still duck the EFL. 

Nothing’s gone right, everyone hates us. Proper Us V the world mentality now, duck em all......Phil Cocus barmy army, Come on you Rams!!!! ?

I'll be there on Saturday supporting the club as I am every game.

I hope fans are vocal in telling the EFL where to stick their football etc.

Even if we get relegated to league 1, we will be back, with lessons learnt and we can stick 2 fingers up to the EFL, Leeds and Gibson when we finally make it to the Prem.

The world of football is full of corruption, that was evident the year West Ham stayed up after fielding illegal players and only received a 10 million pound fine at the expense of Sheff United...the very same year Luton were deducted 30 points for a far lesser crime and almost went out of business as a result.

Mel has clearly rubbed someone up the wrong way by being clever and it's our club,Mel, the players and fans that take the brunt.

Up the Alamo.

15 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Yeah I’ve got to say, there’s something about this that stinks. The timing of it for example feels like it’s not only a charge but a disruption.

It totally is a disruption.

It has stopped our investor investing, which then has stopped the club making new signings and leaves us on the crapper.

Mel could argue that signing Bielik would not have been done had the EFL not originally said the stadium sale was fine and they had approved it.

It stinks massively.

Archived