Next Seasons Excuse

Sheikh n Bake

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:
  • Expecting Davies to leave despite his extention?
  • For some reason, I doubt Cocu wants to offload his two most used players this season.
  • I also have doubts over Ebosele, JBrown, Babos JML and Archie being ready for the first team - possibly Archie in a similar capacity as Whittaker this season
  • If we signed two new centre backs then Davies would be our Billy Sharp I.e. free to go if another club could agree a deal with him.
  • The two most used players are 26 and 29. A good age to sell. if we are going to raise some income to recycle.
  • i agree that Ebosele, JBrown, Babos JML and Archie Brown aren’t ready for the first team, but Evans and wisdom give us valuable cover. Yet they might make the bench occasionally. 

what would cocu do? We’ll have to wait and see.
I suspect he is very laissez-faire.
It won’t be so much what he does, but what happens around him. 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, RamNut said:
  • If we signed two new centre backs then Davies would be our Billy Sharp I.e. free to go if another club could agree a deal with him.
  • The two most used players are 26 and 29. A good age to sell. if we are going to raise some income to recycle.
  • i agree that Ebosele, JBrown, Babos JML and Archie Brown aren’t ready for the first team, but Evans and wisdom give us valuable cover. Yet they might make the bench occasionally. 

what would cocu do? We’ll have to wait and see.
I suspect he is very laissez-faire.
It won’t be so much what he does, but what happens around him. 

French centre back option?

I quite like the sound of that Arse-logic feller that you've found. ?

19 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I quite like the sound of that Arse-logic feller that you've found. ?

Sometimes it’s good to have a big Arse at the back ?

On 16/01/2020 at 09:00, Abu Dhabi Ram said:

Why are you already being negative about a season that is yet to start before a transfer window that has yet to close. Who knows what will happen? 

You've gotta get your whingeing in early. What if it doesn't all turn to poo and he wasted months of whingeing time for nothing? 

Archived