Shae Hutchinson

Sean

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

One for the academy I would think. Though we have trialist so I doubt there’s much in it

Trialist will want first team football - if he can't get that here, he'll be pushing for a loan. Cresswell should also be pushing for a loan, leaving us with just Stretton for that CF spot with the U23s. Therefore, I reckon we'll be recruiting another CF for the U23s in the summer (sooner if we plan on loaning Trialist out during this window).

51 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Trialist will want first team football - if he can't get that here, he'll be pushing for a loan. Cresswell should also be pushing for a loan, leaving us with just Stretton for that CF spot with the U23s. Therefore, I reckon we'll be recruiting another CF for the U23s in the summer (sooner if we plan on loaning Trialist out during this window).

How old is Cybulski?

4 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Usually plays CM/AM

Not sure about that. Everytime I've seen he's either been the furthest forward or just behind Stretton.

5 minutes ago, Srg said:

Really? He's about 7ft tall, always been up front when I've seen him. But as, @DarkFruitsRam7 pointed out, he's just a baby. Frightening how big he's going to be.

He's also been with us since he was 8. If he makes it he'll be the truest product of the academy I think we've had.

think even Bennett joined older than that. Might be wrong.

28 minutes ago, Srg said:

Really? He's about 7ft tall, always been up front when I've seen him. But as, @DarkFruitsRam7 pointed out, he's just a baby. Frightening how big he's going to be.

23 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Not sure about that. Everytime I've seen he's either been the furthest forward or just behind Stretton.

Maybe i'm wrong then, but he always seemed to be a lot deeper than Stretton when I've watched them

Archived