Can Derby make 6 games unbeaten

B4ev6is

Well I think Derby can make 6 games unbeaten against hull city with bailirick out for season looks if things so looks like bird and huddlestone will keep place and wyan roony next to waghorn. But who will play that number 10 role I think it will be Holmes again. I think andrew wisdome should get place back over bogle.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I think Derby can make 6 games unbeaten against hull city with bailirick out for season looks if things so looks like bird and huddlestone will keep place and wyan roony next to waghorn. But who will play that number 10 role I think it will be Holmes again. I think andrew wisdome should get place back over bogle.

Once we can get all these new signings on the pitch we'll be sorted...?

15 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Hoping we can make it 6 unbeaten, would be a nice start to the year.

Huddlestone hasnt got a place to keep, he was on the bench on Saturday and see no reason to bring him back in for a home match.

Also Rooney will not play up alongside Waghorn. He may play in a more advanced midfield role but dont see him playing as a striker anymore.

I think Rooney got pushed up front v boro because basically he was a passenger in midfield. 
we also needed to try and hold the ball up front and get up the pitch.

This season is all about rebuilding and finding our way. Lowe, bird, and knight seem to be becoming fixtures, but who would be surprised if cocu suddenly picked Malone, huddlestone and someone else instead? I don’t even know what formation to expect or who will be up front. Hopefully things start to become more settled and we have a good performance. 

Archived