Conor Gallagher

UttoxeterRam83

Now this one will divide fans with his antics against us however,

Chelsea have recalled Gallagher from his loan at Charlton and personally i would have him in our midfield.

I honestly think Lampard would have moved for him if he was still with us this season when Mount returned. 

He isn't the Chelsea U23 captain for nothing. Hes talented, energetic and is capable of getting goals from midfield.

He will most likely end up somewhere else but i hope it isn't a rival as in a better team, he will flourish. 

Gallagher.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will be loaned to a promotion chasing club, I know w arent out of the running but with Fulham, Brentford, Leeds etc etc, I cant see us getting him.

Part of me still thinks the relationship between Frank and Mel wasnt as rosey as was made out towards the end of the saga, so I wouldn't imagine any favours coming our way.

9 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

He will be loaned to a promotion chasing club, I know w arent out of the running but with Fulham, Brentford, Leeds etc etc, I cant see us getting him.

Part of me still thinks the relationship between Frank and Mel wasnt as rosey as was made out towards the end of the saga, so I wouldn't imagine any favours coming our way.

Relationship with Frank and Jody seemed fine to me but as for relations with Chelski... Not sure Abramovich was that pleased about us digging in for the full £4 million compo which might also explain why the deal took so long to complete. 

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

Yes

So not a CB, or a winger, or a striker, or a goalkeeper - but our deepest position? That's a loan we should bring in? Not for me.

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

So not a CB, or a winger, or a striker, or a goalkeeper - but our deepest position? That's a loan we should bring in? Not for me.

He can play out wide and if we're playing a diamond we could do with another creative goalscoring midfielder.

Doesnt mean we cant get a CB or striker does it.

Archived