Mason Bennett - Left for Millwall

RiddingsRam

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

We are one of the lowest scoring teams in the Championship and we are debating a possible move for MB away from Derby.How the hell did we get ourselves into this position ?Answers on a postcard.

Cuz even he's third or fourth choice, some may say equal fourth!

30 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

We are one of the lowest scoring teams in the Championship and we are debating a possible move for MB away from Derby.How the hell did we get ourselves into this position ?Answers on a postcard.

image.thumb.png.93244338428ceb4afb143ef9caac8e0b.png

Asked for answers on a postcard, there is your answer, on a postcard! ? 

1 hour ago, King Kevin said:

Mel hired Paul Clement. Everything else has flowed from that huge mistake.

1 minute ago, CornwallRam said:

Mel hired Paul Clement. Everything else has flowed from that huge mistake.

Exactly paul Clement and the recruitment team are to blame for where we are now and Sam rush we spent 24 million in that summer and january and literally haven't got a penny for any of what we brought apart from weimann we got our money back we couldn't even give them away and that's why we have no money now I do think if cocu got 24 million to spend I honestly think he would have got players in and make money on them 

14 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

whats the point in loaning him out ? He isnt going to significantly improve. If we cant get a fee for him then he may aswell be here ? As he has played wide most of his time with us, why not use him as an option. When his contract expires, see ya later

Because he is never fit to play, so best off Millwall paying his wages. 

He only spends his wages on solicitors and court fees. Boring.

That shows you just

8 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

Lol. Just said Mason Bennett going to Millwall on BBC and show Mason Mount. ?????

That shows you just how forgetable Bennett has been on the pitch, no one knows what he looks like anymore lol

5 hours ago, Barney1991 said:

Exactly paul Clement and the recruitment team are to blame for where we are now and Sam rush we spent 24 million in that summer and january and literally haven't got a penny for any of what we brought apart from weimann we got our money back we couldn't even give them away and that's why we have no money now I do think if cocu got 24 million to spend I honestly think he would have got players in and make money on them 

Tom Ince 

Archived