Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RiddingsRam

Mason Bennett - joined Millwall on loan until the end of the season

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

If we're seriously worrying about Mason Bennett leaving the club then we have some real problems 

That’s the thing, we do have real problems! 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Think people forget how much he contributed last season and how many important goals/ assists he got to allow us to reach the play offs

Bennett only scored 1 goal last year, not exactly outstanding  numbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, deanoakaram4life said:

Bennett only scored 1 goal last year, not exactly outstanding  numbers.

I’m afraid you’re wrong

Off the top of my head:

Assist vs Hull to win the game

Goal vs WBA in final game of season to ensure we got play offs

Goal vs Wigan to ensure we won that game 

Goal vs Bristol in that vital away game 

His pace and power also helped in the build up to other goals, with his aerial presence making himself a target from goal kicks


know your facts first mate 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

I’m afraid you’re wrong

Off the top of my head:

Assist vs Hull to win the game

Goal vs WBA in final game of season to ensure we got play offs

Goal vs Wigan to ensure we won that game 

Goal vs Bristol in that vital away game 

His pace and power also helped in the build up to other goals, with his aerial presence making himself a target from goal kicks


know your facts first mate 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Ayup Mason. Good luck at Millwall mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Think people forget how much he contributed last season and how many important goals/ assists he got to allow us to reach the play offs

and this season he has been a big part of the problem!

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

I’m afraid you’re wrong

Off the top of my head:

Assist vs Hull to win the game

Goal vs WBA in final game of season to ensure we got play offs

Goal vs Wigan to ensure we won that game 

Goal vs Bristol in that vital away game 

His pace and power also helped in the build up to other goals, with his aerial presence making himself a target from goal kicks


know your facts first mate 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Oooo always on dangerous ground when you end a comment with ‘know your facts mate’!

Bennett didn’t score vs Bristol City!! Soz! Apart from that, I think you’re spot on!

Edited by enachops

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

I’m afraid you’re wrong

Off the top of my head:

Assist vs Hull to win the game

Goal vs WBA in final game of season to ensure we got play offs

Goal vs Wigan to ensure we won that game 

Goal vs Bristol in that vital away game 

His pace and power also helped in the build up to other goals, with his aerial presence making himself a target from goal kicks


know your facts first mate 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Sorry mate, 3 goal 1 assist then! Top numbers, when’s the England call up?
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, enachops said:

Oooo always on dangerous ground when you end a comment with ‘know your facts mate’!

Bennett didn’t score vs Bristol City!! Soz! Apart from that, I think you’re spot on!

My bad, got him mixed up with Bogle 😂😂

he got the Assist though 👀 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Sorry mate, 3 goal 1 assist then! Top numbers, when’s the England call up?
 

 

Grow up lad. You know he played a big part last season and I’ve just proved that. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Sorry mate, 3 goal 1 assist then! Top numbers, when’s the England call up?

Assist for Lawrence’s winner vs Reading

Assist for Jozefzoon’s winner vs Hull

Assist in the 4-1 win vs West Brom

Goal in the 3-1 win vs Birmingham

Goal of the century to win vs Wigan

Assist in the 2-0 win vs Bristol

Goal in the 3-1 win vs West Brom

Assist in the 4-2 2nd leg win vs Dirty Leeds

Just 1256 minutes of league football. 

Edited by Ghost of Clough

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Assist for Lawrence’s winner vs Reading

Assist for Jozefzoon’s winner vs Hull

Assist in the 4-1 win vs West Brom

Goal in the 3-1 win vs Birmingham

Goal of the century to win vs Wigan

Assist in the 2-0 win vs Bristol

Goal in the 3-1 win vs West Brom

Assist in the 4-2 2nd leg win vs Dirty Leeds

Just 1256 minutes of league football. 

So why don't a lot of fans rate him then ?

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, S8TY said:

So why don't a lot of fans rate him then ?

Some think he’s a lot older than he actually is. 
Some think it’s better to judge him on his games from 5+ years ago rather than since the start of last season. 
Some look at total goals/assists in games played rather than minutes. 
Some look at game time over his 8 years as not being enough. 
Some judge him on his drink driving. 
Probably other reasons too. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

Some think he’s a lot older than he actually is. 
Some think it’s better to judge him on his games from 5+ years ago rather than since the start of last season. 
Some look at total goals/assists in games played rather than minutes. 
Some look at game time over his 8 years as not being enough. 
Some judge him on his drink driving. 
Probably other reasons too. 
 

Fair enough and you make some valid points....I personally judge him on what I see when i watch him and i don't rate him

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, S8TY said:

So why don't a lot of fans rate him then ?

I'm not sure if you are being serious or not. But have you read what some of the fans even write on this forum.

Some wouldn't know their backside from their elbow.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, S8TY said:

So why don't a lot of fans rate him then ?

Because our fans generally love a scapegoat.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, WoollyJumper said:

I'm not sure if you are being serious or not. But have you read what some of the fans even write on this forum.

Some wouldn't know their backside from their elbow.

That's neither here nor there as we all have an opinion.....what I'm saying is I don't rate Mason Bennett...that is my opinion....people can throw stats about but i personally do not rate him 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.