Krystian Bielik ACL Injury

Tornado

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Isn't it better to find out the severity of the injury before everyone starts jumping to conclusions

It’s amazing isn’t it.  Within a minute of it happening the injury had been diagnosed as an ACL, he would be out for anywhere between a day and a season and a half, the recruitment team had been lined up against a wall (again... presumably for the crime of not being clairvoyant) and the world was about to end.  All of this will probably come to pass, but the eagerness to ring the bell of doom never ceases to amaze.

If the club haven't officially commented on this by first thing tomorrow it will be a fact with some of our fans that they are covering up the fact he is out for a year.

If he is injured, he is injured, no amount of blaming every part of the club you don't like will stop him being injured. A part of me is gutted to hear he might be possibly out for a long time, but some of the reactions on here? Not for me to comment on other fans and their opinion but it's hard not to think a few seem to revel in disappointment, crisis or embarrassment. Shame really.

4 minutes ago, LazloW said:

It’s amazing isn’t it.  Within a minute of it happening the injury had been diagnosed as an ACL, he would be out for anywhere between a day and a season and a half, the recruitment team had been lined up against a wall (again... presumably for the crime of not being clairvoyant) and the world was about to end.  All of this will probably come to pass, but the eagerness to ring the bell of doom never ceases to amaze.

I was just thinking that myself.......

1 minute ago, KBB said:

If the club haven't officially commented on this by first thing tomorrow it will be a fact with some of our fans that they are covering up the fact he is out for a year.

If he is injured, he is injured, no amount of blaming every part of the club you don't like will stop him being injured. A part of me is gutted to hear he might be possibly out for a long time, but some of the reactions on here? Not for me to comment on other fans and their opinion but it's hard not to think a few seem to revel in disappointment, crisis or embarrassment. Shame really.

No news like bad news ?

2 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

This thread is the worst. One for hearing about a potential serious injury to our big Summer signing. And two, for some of the abysmal posts on this thread. Some of them make you embarrassed to be a Derby fan. Thick see you next Tuesdays.

Post of the month right here. Someone had to say it. Ive only started looking back on forums after just dipping in for 5 mins here and there and it seems like a strange vibe. I'm not giving it the big un but I've got about 30 people on ignore just to make the forum bearable.

32 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Isn't it better to find out the severity of the injury before everyone starts jumping to conclusions

What planet are you from?

This is proper fill your boots territory.

Perfect opportunity to:-

(a) Slate Cocu for playing him in the u23s

(b) Slate Morris for blowing our summer transfer budget on him

(c) Slate the recruitment team for not foreseeing that he was going to get a serious knee injury

We are talking about the perfect storm for some posters on here, they will literally have been running around their living rooms, shirt over head Ravanelli style, when this news broke!

58 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

This thread is the worst. One for hearing about a potential serious injury to our big Summer signing. And two, for some of the abysmal posts on this thread. Some of them make you embarrassed to be a Derby fan. Thick see you next Tuesdays.

Just what is happening next Tuesday? ?

Archived