Krystian Bielik ACL Injury

Tornado

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

People blaming the receuitment, did Bielik miss many games last season through injury?

You cant really blame recruitment if someone snaps their ACL or gets their leg broken, dont think any test would foresee these?

Don't be daft, there are those on here who still think George Thornes leg spontaneously combusted.

4 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

People blaming the receuitment, did Bielik miss many games last season through injury?

You cant really blame recruitment if someone snaps their ACL or gets their leg broken, dont think any test would foresee these?

He has had a poor injury record before joining us.

I think 1 of our filters when looking for players is 'must have poor fitness record', it must be easier to negotiate a deal or somet.

12 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

What actually happened? Was it in a tackle? Or his leg get caught in the turf?

If it's a bad one then surely we'll have to get a loan in to cover? 

Huddlestone back now and Shinnie not too far off. 

Carry on playing Bird

8 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/arsenal-loanee-krystian-bielik-glad-to-put-injury-hell-behind-him-at-charlton-athletic/ 

11 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

He has had a poor injury record before joining us.

I think 1 of our filters when looking for players is 'must have poor fitness record', it must be easier to negotiate a deal or somet.

What was his injury record before us? I thought he played most games for Charlton.

8 minutes ago, JayRam1 said:

Thanks, but thats a couple of years ago? A lot of young players have niggling injuries as they grow and get into mens football, same happened with Lowe but touch wood he seems to have toughened up and his body is ready to play mens football.

5 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I did phase 1 of my Army training on a torn ACL. He just needs some ibuprofen and a hot bath an he'll be reet.

Best not to think about the bit where my knee fell to bits shortly after mind you.

Bet it was DCFC recruitment team that you signed you up for the army wasnt it...

1 minute ago, JayRam1 said:

Hopefully he’s fine but if it’s a bad one, does anybody know how the insurance side of things work when these kind of injuries happen? Take it they will cover wages etc??

Don't worry about any of that... the "recruitment team" were left sort out the insurance and whatnot... Oh... wait...

Archived