Krystian Bielik ACL Injury

Tornado

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

It usually takes 12 months to get back to full fitness from an ACL. Really, next Christmas is about the best we can hope for.

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of and Cocu's 'out for the season' would be very much a best case scenario.  It depends on the severity of the injury I suppose as well as the success of any surgery.  A bit of research reveals that a 9 month recovery period seems to be the very best we can hope for with this sort of injury.  Regrettably12 months would seem to be a good estimate then.  Cocu has been very unfortunate since he arrived.

17 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Did I mention ex Arsenal vs Spurs before lol

Imagine thinking he got injured in an under 23's game because of some rivalry between Spurs and a player who made one appearance for the Arsenal senior team. I thought it was the pitches fault first? 

will ferrell lol GIF

1 hour ago, Van Cone De Head said:

I’ve just asked,we aren’t looking for a replacement though.

Bird, Huddlestone, Shinnie and Evans (how long is he out for?) should be enough to see us through. If all of those are injured at the same time, we'll probably choose to play without DMs just to avoid the DCFC DM curse.

3 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Imagine thinking he got injured in an under 23's game because of some rivalry between Spurs and a player who made one appearance for the Arsenal senior team. I thought it was the pitches fault first? 

will ferrell lol GIF

Pitch, Cocu, North London Rivalry in a Derby County game... what's the difference?

27 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Bird, Huddlestone, Shinnie and Evans (how long is he out for?) should be enough to see us through. If all of those are injured at the same time, we'll probably choose to play without DMs just to avoid the DCFC DM curse.

I agree,we’ve got enough cover.

Surely we can’t have any more disasters?

47 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

There's always Thorne as well...if I were Max Bird I'd be very afraid. 

17 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

You're not bothered one of our players is potentially out for a year?

For a fan to say that is pathetic!

How is it embarrassing for a fan? Are you more of a fan becsuse you are gutted he's injured ?‍♂️ do you go to more home & away ?‍♂️ who actually cares & how does it turn into whos the biggest fan debate all the time. 

When anyone has a different opinion why is it 'your not a real fan' ?‍♂️

Im not too bothered he's out, we're not going to miss him. He's been very average for the price tag. Its not like his injury is going to make or break our season. 

Cocu has every right to play him & getting his agent to say something stinks off he hasnt got the bottle to say it so his agent says it on his behalf. He was asked to play, he got injured, unlucky, that's football 

6 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

How is it embarrassing for a fan? Are you more of a fan becsuse you are gutted he's injured ?‍♂️ do you go to more home & away ?‍♂️ who actually cares & how does it turn into whos the biggest fan debate all the time. 

When anyone has a different opinion why is it 'your not a real fan' ?‍♂️

Im not too bothered he's out, we're not going to miss him. He's been very average for the price tag. Its not like his injury is going to make or break our season. 

Cocu has every right to play him & getting his agent to say something stinks off he hasnt got the bottle to say it so his agent says it on his behalf. He was asked to play, he got injured, unlucky, that's football 

Cocu has the right to be a Clown ? lol

Just a little joke so don’t take it seriously 

Archived