Krystian Bielik ACL Injury

Tornado

The agent gobbing off is what's annoyed me. In general they're speaking out more & giving opinions that aren't wanted. Keoghs agent on talksport. This bloke speaking out, sky interviewing agents from prem clubs

His agent saying it was needless to play. Alright mate you're not the coach ?‍♂️ the staff will do what they think is right for each player. 

Im not that bothered he's out. He's been pretty disappointing for the price tag 

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine if we spent a load of money on a player and it actually came good for once? This is rotten luck man and I feel sorry for mel who continually makes efforts to sign players for us who could turn out to be well above our level and it just blows up in his face. 

Just now, tombomb said:

Imagine if we spent a load of money on a player and it actually came good for once? This is rotten luck man and I feel sorry for mel who continually makes efforts to sign players for us who could turn out to be well above our level and it just blows up in his face. 

In football every big transfer fee is a risk. As is holding on younger players for them to gain more value.

Was really down in the dumps about this, until I remembered we've got Graeme Shinniesta coming back soon!

He can sit next to Bird in the pivot, taking a load of the defensive responsibility off Max. That'll massively help Bird's game and allow him to focus on playing the ball more.

Can't wait to see it now!

"Bielik can play either in central defence or as a holding midfielder. He has started 19 Championship games for Derby this season, averaging 2.7 tackles per game."................

I think we are better off with any of the other available options at the moment anyway, Huddlestone, Bird, Shinnie etc.

No need to panic, he's struggled so far, for us, and even when he has made a tackle, we've still ended up on the back foot, ball not fallen our way, missed pass, lay off etc.

It was the right decision to get him some minutes, getting injuries are part and parcel of playing football, or any sport. Some players are just unlucky, players like ronaldo and messi have been lucky with injuries in their career. I am sure he will get support form Thorne and Forsyth, he will come back stronger.

3 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If his agent is anything like Keogh then he is a t1t short of an avery.

Alarm bells rang for me when Bielik said he wanted to play in the prem within a couple of years come what may. People took that as ambition, I took it as him thinking very highly of himself without proving anything.

He seems to do all his talking in Poland when away on international duty.

Was thinking the same myself today ...I’m really not sure about him ...

One good thing about Clough was that you had to have the correct credentials personality wise it appeared before you were signed and became part of the group ...Bielik comes across as quite self centred and I’m not  quite sure he fits the bill here ....unfortunately 

a players personality is also important which is why players like Nugent were good in the dressing room 

will never forget Nugent and Bryson turning up in London for a few beers with the Derby fans the eve before the play off final....top top blokes ??????

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

Loughborough pitch is nowhere near good enough in my eyes. 

The Spurs player was reckless I would say though 

We have had ACLs on Pride Park though I agree 

there are around 15000 primary ACL reconstructions carried out yearly in England where footballers are concerned this is what gooogle has to say who have also suffered ACL injuries, which are now among the most common causes of lengthy lay-offs for footballers.16 Jan 2017 ,So its nobodys fault nobody to blamr .SO LETS STOP THE BLAME GAME AND WISH THE GUY A SPEEDT RECOVERY

2 hours ago, Curtains said:

People can go on all they like but Thorne didn’t need to play against Ipswich that night he broke his leg as the playoffs had been achieved already. .

Bielik playing at Loughborough on a bad weather night was ridiculous.

Just my opinion 

Your right on both counts - despite the grief your getting .

He probably needed to play for the under 23s to maybe win a place on the bench for Saturday 

and to follow up the Thorney Thorne  issue - he did not need to play in that utterly irrelevant game against Ipswich and neither did the other 10 players who started - it was a game that affected nothing - not the league positions or anything for anybody and we would be playing 6 days later anyway in the play offs and I am certain it left all the players very flat for that dreadful first leg vs Hull before we got focused again for the 2nd leg 

I really don't know who to hate most?

Our medical guys, who obviously ignored the risk of an ACL injury during the much less competitive PL2 in order to build match fitness?

The management who let him play on such a minefield of a pitch that multiple visitors from abroad see fit to use as a training base for tournaments?

His unnamed and unquoted agent who warned against such recklessness supposedly?

Or the lad himself, who upon joining expressed a desire to be playing Premier League football within two years, in an interview conducted in a second language?

bankers the lot of them.

21 minutes ago, TommyPowell said:

there are around 15000 primary ACL reconstructions carried out yearly in England where footballers are concerned this is what gooogle has to say who have also suffered ACL injuries, which are now among the most common causes of lengthy lay-offs for footballers.16 Jan 2017 ,So its nobodys fault nobody to blamr .SO LETS STOP THE BLAME GAME AND WISH THE GUY A SPEEDT RECOVERY

yelling steve carell GIF

2 hours ago, G-Ram said:

The agent gobbing off is what's annoyed me. In general they're speaking out more & giving opinions that aren't wanted. Keoghs agent on talksport. This bloke speaking out, sky interviewing agents from prem clubs

His agent saying it was needless to play. Alright mate you're not the coach ?‍♂️ the staff will do what they think is right for each player. 

Yes he has looked very average so far. No great loss. 

2 hours ago, G-Ram said:

You're not bothered one of our players is potentially out for a year?

For a fan to say that is pathetic!

8 hours ago, Paul71 said:

In other news i just asked my dad if he won the lottery tonight, he didnt.

Ive just told him he should have picked 15, 25, 50, 52, 54, 55. What a fool he is.

The odds on your dad having those numbers are heavily stacked against him.

IMO, he should not have bought the ticket in the first place!   He should have waited for Saturday! 

Archived