Krystian Bielik ACL Injury

Tornado

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Curtains said:

Pre season games are rubbish 

So. Dont play our main players between the last game of the season and the first game of the next season???

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

They don’t they just point score on here. 

Not everyone feels someone needs to be blamed for everything? 

Just now, Curtains said:

Of course I’m not the coach. 

It’s done now and he may never be the same just like Thorne and Forsyth.

I wish him well. 

I wouldn’t of played him 100 percent. 

The agent is right 

The agent is not right Curtains, all he’s thinking about is lining his own pockets, if the Euros weren’t on this summer where Bielik May have been in the shop window he probably wouldn’t have said a thing about him playing against Tottenham.

Here’s something to ponder, if Bielik hadn’t lacked discipline and got himself sent off, he wouldn’t have missed three games and more than likely not played in the under 23’s.

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Yeah i recall some did, i remember more saying we should have done in hindsight though.

If he had rested 11 players and we got hammered by hull then the hindsighters would say he should have kept the team together. 

They may well have but I’m willing to bet that most managers in the same scenery would have put out a weakened side against ipswitch ,could have turned out ok but a risk not worth taking in my view before match and now

1 minute ago, Archied said:

They may well have but I’m willing to bet that most managers in the same scenery would have put out a weakened side against ipswitch ,could have turned out ok but a risk not worth taking in my view before match and now

Fair enough. I think it was better to keep them together.

Neither of us can prove we are right though

1 minute ago, Pearl Ram said:

The agent is not right Curtains, all he’s thinking about is lining his own pockets, if the Euros weren’t on this summer where Bielik May have been in the shop window he probably wouldn’t have said a thing about him playing against Tottenham.

Here’s something to ponder, if Bielik hadn’t lacked discipline and got himself sent off, he wouldn’t have missed three games and more than likely not played in the under 23’s.

So a short pass from Knight is forgiven .

Ok .

I thought Bielik was late yes going for the short pass. 

Knight admitted himself it was his fault. 

Knight has done well for Derby though 

Just now, Curtains said:

He should  have played  11 who wouldn’t feature against Hull in the Semi Finals of the play offs 

I don't agree. 

Anyway..round in circles and all that. 

In other news i just asked my dad if he won the lottery tonight, he didnt.

Ive just told him he should have picked 15, 25, 50, 52, 54, 55. What a fool he is.

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I’m upset for Bielik as I was upset for Thorne  

So am i but i dont automatically blame someone. 

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

So am i but i dont automatically blame someone. 

It’s not in hindsight.

I said that Wassall should have not played Thorne against Ipswichand I don’t think Bielik should of played in 23s on Monday. 

That’s my final word on this. 

Archived