Krystian Bielik ACL Injury

Tornado

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

You know that’s not what I mean. 

Im just saying it was unnecessary to play as it was for Thorne against Ipswich.

A player can’t refuse to play can he. 

It’s all very annoying 

Fair enough. Best give Southgate a call and cancel all friendlies. And Phil Cocu while you are at it and cancel pre season friendlies.

All meaningless.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ramslaar said:

Maybe but any of those injurys can happen in a champ game the way you appear to think if you was manager is that you better play the cleaner just incase a football player gets an injury.they are here to PLAY football when ever the manager sees fit end of. Otherwise you could say everytime a player is injured that he shouldnt have played just incase

Loughborough pitch is nowhere near good enough in my eyes. 

The Spurs player was reckless I would say though 

We have had ACLs on Pride Park though I agree 

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

You know that’s not what I mean. 

Im just saying it was unnecessary to play as it was for Thorne against Ipswich.

A player can’t refuse to play can he. 

It’s all very annoying 

Are you the coach? You have no idea of belik condition.so how can you say he "didnt need to play"

14 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Fair enough,  i don't agree

Had Thorne or bielek not been injured no one says anything about it. Hindsight opinions in my opinion. 

To be fair lots ( myself included ) wanted players rested in that game before kick off and stated as much

1 minute ago, Ramslaar said:

Hate to tell you but people who play football DO and WILL get injuries. Your point proves nothing.

Of course they do that’s why our best players should be protected from meaningless and unnecessary games they don’t need to play in 

2 minutes ago, Ramslaar said:

Are you the coach? You have no idea of belik condition.so how can you say he "didnt need to play"

Of course I’m not the coach. 

It’s done now and he may never be the same just like Thorne and Forsyth.

I wish him well. 

I wouldn’t of played him 100 percent. 

The agent is right 

1 minute ago, Archied said:

To be fair lots ( myself included ) wanted players rested in that game before kick off and stated as much

Yeah i recall some did, i remember more saying we should have done in hindsight though.

If he had rested 11 players and we got hammered by hull then the hindsighters would say he should have kept the team together. 

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

Loughborough pitch is nowhere near good enough in my eyes. 

The Spurs player was reckless I would say though 

We have had ACLs on Pride Park though I agree 

So there you go just admitting it was done to the player by a rash player not the pitch even when at the start of this you kept saying about it being a foul night and now the pitch. Just face it its just poo luck and yes i agree it seems to happen to us to often but that has nothing to do with the very poor arguments your trying to put across.

4 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Of course they do that’s why our best players should be protected from meaningless and unnecessary games they don’t need to play in 

So do you think players should or should not play in pre season friendlies? 

5 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Fair enough. Best give Southgate a call and cancel all friendlies. And Phil Cocu while you are at it and cancel pre season friendlies.

All meaningless.

Yep cancel every single game except the important ones with something riding on the result. Every other game is just a risk too far for first team players. Wrap em in cotton wool and don’t let them out the changing room for anything other than a do or die game .... unbelievable!!! ??

Archived