Krystian Bielik ACL Injury

Tornado

7 hours ago, Franks Tanked said:

No need to rush him and would need to get up to speed on his fitness.

There could be a case for using him as a centre back next season with the abundance of talent coming through the ranks in midfield and Rooney and Holmes to come back from injuries. I'm pretty sure Bieliks preferred position is centre back too. Roll on next season whenever that maybe??? ??‍♂️

Yes that would make a lot of sense. If  Philip Cocu can improve Bielik in the way he has transformed Tom Lawrence, I am sure any defensive frailty can be sorted out by the start of next season. 

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/03/2020 at 12:01, ollycutts1982 said:

It's a shame seeing how Bird has progressed since Rooney has been playing, I am sure Bielik will be the same. With some guidance he will be a fantastic payer.

It's a good job he's not a Czech. He might bounce.

• 3 weeks later...

October is still a long way away to be fair, if next season starts as planned (big if) we will still be without him until after the second international break. Good to see his recovery is going as planned mind, we’ve seen with other players that sometimes things can go wrong in the rehab phase after an ACL and put players out for even longer. That said, while having him back will be good for competition for places, I don’t actually think we’ve missed him that much while he’s been out - Shinnie and Bird are just as good in CDM, though with different styles of play.

27 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

Saw him the Duffield Co-Op shop this morning.

I didn't speak to him, but he looked very slim and fit and wasn't limping when I pushed my trolley into his knee (that's a joke!!)

I hope that you are joking. To have pushed your trolley into him would have meant that you were much too close

3 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Just in time for the new season then?

December will be when the team restarts training, in readiness for playing out the remainder of this season. Other than the date being one year and a day out it'll be like nothing had happened.

• 4 months later...
28 minutes ago, DesertRam said:

Does anyone know the latest on CBs injury and when he will be back etc.. thought we

would have had a new interview to see how he's getting on, presumably he's building muscle

and fitness in the gym at Moor Farm?

Not sure he is going to play CB but his recovery was going well last time I saw an update ?

Archived