Sign in to follow this  
Rampant

v Hull City (H) - Matchday Thread

Bowen immediately finds the ball at his feet 6 yards out but its defended brilliantly by Lowe; who has hurt himself but looks to be OK; Bowen congratulates him on his tackle. 

Edited by SaintRam

Knight cuts out a Hull ball and looks to break as it finds Waghorn. For some reason Waggy doesn't play it immediately to Knight, instead runs sideways into a Hull player.

I know he's out of form and doing a lot wrong of late but even still that was some bizarre decision making. 

Bogle's switch is overhit but Lawrence does excellently to keep it in. Nothing comes of the play, mind - I just thought that was worth noting. 

Edited by SaintRam

Hamer's pass to Huddz is overhit. Huddz fails to control it. Hull get the ball on our 18 yard box but Clarke with a diving block to send the shot out for a corner. Hamer claims it.

Edited by SaintRam

Holmes kicked on the knee right in front of the linesman. Then clearly wins a throw.

The FK wasn't given and the throw goes the other way.

Knight then clattered as he wins the ball. 50/50 and not a dangerous attempt by the Hull player. Nothing doing from the ref. Agree with that. Rooney and Huddz get a talking to for demanding action was taken. 

Edited by SaintRam

Knight is really good in the air. 

Knight also steps on a Hull player as he tries to make a challenge. Looks like hes going to be booked. He is.

Edited by SaintRam

I love how in the modern game, when you're about to challenge for a header, you can stumble forward and shout "Hey!" or "Woah" and you automatically win a FK. Far more efficient than actually challenging.