Sign in to follow this  
Rampant

v Hull City (H) - Matchday Thread

Wisdom's passing has been excellent today. 

Knight takes the ball in behind; plays it back to Bogle who tiptoes through the Hull defense inside the 6 yard box before going to ground. Rooney cant quite get to it and Hull desperately clear

Edited by SaintRam

And with that run, Bogle's confidence has spiked and he's found his dancing shoes. Goes past two players and gets a cross in from the byline, well cleared by Hull. 

Edited by SaintRam

Just after I praise him, Wisdom with an awful pass to set Hull away. But great defending from Bogle pushes them wider and wider until their cross swings out for a goal kick. Jayden appears to be back 😄 

Edited by SaintRam

Huddlestone with a ball up to Waghorn, chested to Rooney, volleyed out to Lawrence who gets held up by their RB - still gets a cross in on the ground but it rolls behind everyone in the box and ahead of everyone outside of it. Easily cleared.

1 minute ago, Bob The Badger said:

Lawrence has put some shocking balls in today.

It’s like he just expects his natural, world class talent to do the work for him. 

Edited by cosmic
I’m hoping if I slag him off enough he’ll show me up.

Long ball from Lawrence finds Knight on the right hand side; who pulls it back towards Rooney who appears to be pushed over. A follow up shot from... Holmes? is blocked for a corner. 

1 hour ago, RamsFan10 said:

Still can't get my head around how we have Wayne Rooney on the pitch but Tom Lawrence taking corners. 

Can get my head around it now😂

Absolute gift from their keeper

Edited by RamsFan10

Who sent that corner in...? 

2 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Lawrence has put some shocking balls in today.

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

It’s like he just expects his natural, world class talent to do the work for him. 

Who sent that corner in...? 👀

It worked!!