Tariq Uwakwe

Greasley

9 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I know you're trolling, but I'm going to bite. I'll tell you exactly how I knew about Mason Mount before he joined Derby, and I don't even really follow European or youth football.

I was trading on Football Index (I'm sure you've seen the adverts), and there was a lot of talk surrounding this young lad called Mason Mount, who was just about to have his IPO on the platform (late 2017/early 2018 I think). The hype was because of his performances at Vitesse. That was the first time I'd heard of him, and I'm sure many more knew of him before he joined us.

If everyone lied about knowing him before he came here, why aren't people claiming to know about Uwakwe? As far as I'm aware, no-one has said that they knew of his existence before these rumours came about.

I have heard of football index, just like  no one had heard about mason mount. 

It’s ok, you don’t have to know everything. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

Been reported on SSN that we are interested, subject to FFP

Dorsett tweeted "juggling resources", didn't mention FFP. By the sounds of that, we probably just want to get rid of someone - Jozefzoon maybe.

20 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Sign Rooney, then bring in a someone with about ten minutes of first team football to his name. 

Masterstroke ??‍♂️

Will never learn this club 

Fans whinging before a ball has been kicked by a signing we have no concrete link to.

Will never learn these fans.

Interesting to read posts saying we don't need this guy from people who have never seen him play. 

It may be that the club thinks he has amazing talent and that having him on loan is too good an opportunity to miss. 

What if he is Huddlestone with pace? 

12 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Fans whinging before a ball has been kicked by a signing we have no concrete link to.

Will never learn these fans.

17th in the table and rather than adding to the current crop actual quality to improve it, it just seems like we are adding another number... temporarily fix.

We just seem to shy anyway from someone like Marcus Maddison, when it’s clear he’s someone who’d actually improve us - look at the assists since 2015. I really can’t get my head around it, especially having seen how lacklustre we are at creating chances. He wipes the floor with Lawrence in every aspect

Then folk wonder why we’ve been stuck in the division for a decade or more ?

16 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Interesting to read posts saying we don't need this guy from people who have never seen him play. 

It may be that the club thinks he has amazing talent and that having him on loan is too good an opportunity to miss. 

What if he is Huddlestone with pace? 

Indeed.

I hadn't seen Mount and Tomori play before they came to us.

19 minutes ago, Papahet said:

17th in the table and rather than adding to the current crop actual quality to improve it, it just seems like we are adding another number... temporarily fix.

We just seem to shy anyway from someone like Marcus Maddison, when it’s clear he’s someone who’d actually improve us - look at the assists since 2015. I really can’t get my head around it, especially having seen how lacklustre we are at creating chances. He wipes the floor with Lawrence in every aspect

Then folk wonder why we’ve been stuck in the division for a decade or more ?

Would rather a temporary fix in the January window to get us through to summer, where we can actually add to the current crop.

Why would we spend much in Jan? Inflated prices again, oh yeah, lets bring in the next nick blackman for 3 mil

Lets spend 2,5 mil on david nugent

Lets overspend on bang average/poo players in Jan when we'd be much better off from a financial perspective if we look at loans until the end of the season then in Summer bring in some quality players when their prices arent 45.6% higher than their market value.

1 minute ago, Squid said:

Would rather a temporary fix in the January window to get us through to summer, where we can actually add to the current crop.

Why would we spend much in Jan? Inflated prices again, oh yeah, lets bring in the next nick blackman for 3 mil

Lets spend 2,5 mil on david nugent

Lets overspend on bang average/poo players in Jan when we'd be much better off from a financial perspective if we look at loans until the end of the season then in Summer bring in some quality players when their prices arent 45.6% higher than their market value.

You mean like spending ten million on Bielik ?

Archived