Florian Jozefzoon

Ambitious

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Didn’t watch it tbf. Just doesn’t seem to have pulled up any trees there, which is surprising given how good he was here.

Watched it just to see how he was doing made the goal for Campbell with his clever feet did some very good defensive work when WBA had them on the back foot as well 

10 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

For what it's worth I would have Ince back here in a heartbeat if that was an option. He was quality.

His mom would strenghten our scouting team immensely, but his Dad can do one though.

FTFY

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

For what it's worth I would have Ince back here in a heartbeat if that was an option. He was quality.

His Dad can do one though.

Couldn’t afford his mother’s contract and it seems we couldn’t previously either 

2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Don’t... we replaced him with Lawrence...?

Alright grumbleram it's nearly the weekend and you can have a whole Saturday without having to think about who Derby are gonna lose to ?

Alternatively this puppy is very cute

https://www.instagram.com/winnie_thecocker/?hl=en

2 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Will never tire of watching that ball from Chris Baird.

I know right?!?!?

He's one of the players I most enjoyed watching in the last few years - Genuinely class player who I wasn't excited about signing but came to love - Passion, desire, and grit coupled with genuine skill and vision

I also used to find it amusing when he forgot he was old - There were moments when he'd play a pass or make a run which didn't quite come off - You'd see the genuine confusion even in his body language which was like "I could do that 5 years ago why can't I... Oh wait..."

4 hours ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Nicho saying nothing in the Stoke / Bristol City connection. Says McGrath article misread 

No he said nothing in bristol city is was at the end with reference to ivan toney but stoke was defo mentioned for jozefzoon read the article from the telegraph 

There is the article stoke and vitese are mentioned for us then goes on to bristol city but halfway through says ivan toney that's why it got confused and bristol ain't after jozefzoon but stoke are. In the sentinel it says a buy and we would want near enough what we paid for him but closer to 2 million 

Screenshot_20200124-173222_Samsung Internet.jpg

• 6 months later...

Archived