Florian Jozefzoon

Ambitious

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

Interesting fact, we are unbeaten in the 6 league games Jozefzoon has started this season, 3 wins & 3 draws.

He didnt get a goal or assist in any of them though!

If it helps I am not aware or can’t remember if he has ever scored a goal or made an assist at pride park since we signed him 

- 3 goals away - 1 good one vs Hull reserves 1 deflected goal vs Hull away ( I saw that one ) and 1goal vs Norwich away where he very nearly missed an open goal from about 3 yards out - anyway he’s been rather disappointing 

10 hours ago, Sparkle said:

If it helps I am not aware or can’t remember if he has ever scored a goal or made an assist at pride park since we signed him 

- 3 goals away - 1 good one vs Hull reserves 1 deflected goal vs Hull away ( I saw that one ) and 1goal vs Norwich away where he very nearly missed an open goal from about 3 yards out - anyway he’s been rather disappointing 

Play him against Hull this weekend. It seems to be the only team he can get at.

A remarkably unremarkable 'winger'. His brain appears to disengage when there is an opportunity to cross accurately or to shoot and score.

You see 'em come, and you see 'em go.

Sadly, JoZoom is just another of our players that can't fulfil expectations or capitalise on alleged ability.

Until we obtain players of higher quality and better mentality, we'll be where we are now, or thereabouts.

Thank 'Eavens for the injection of Rooney's skill and experience to pull us up a notch or two from the torpor. 

honestly wherever he goes I wish him the best of luck.

Unfortunately didn’t work out for him here, and I don’t think it cos of a lack of effort, I just think it was because he has struggled a lot.

We saw glimpses of his ability, yet unfortunately not consistently.

I hope he finds form wherever he ends up.

Wonder what would have happened if he'd chosen Leeds?

They were in better form than us early doors so maybe he could have been jump started by that. 

Alternately he could have been a dollop there too and they'd be stuck paying wages for nothing too. 

2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Vitesse would be a good move for him tbf. Certainly wouldn’t begrudge him that move, In a league he may be more suited in. He’d be a fool to take the Stoke offer if they can’t even get a tune out of Tom Ince.

Thought Ince was excellent the other night versus WBA

Archived