Zain Westbrooke

JustOneBiblicalKazim

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/Derby-county-tranfer-news-westbrooke-3710992.amp

Derby County could be set to do battle with rivals Nottingham Forest and Leeds United for the services of former Chelsea youngster Zain Westbrooke. 

The talented Coventry City midfielder has been linked with a host of Championship clubs, including West Bromwich Albion and Bristol City .

But the Sky Blues are said to have slapped a £2m price tag on his head, claims the report, with the club keen to keep hold of their man as they push for promotion to the Championship.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, the classic let’s link forest, Leeds and Derby to a highly rated player. Standard journalism, and probably nothing in it. Wouldn’t be a player we’d need anyway in centre mid, we’ve got good quality and depth there. 2 mill would be a big risk for a league one player who’s only played half a season as well. At Half a mil or less it might be worth a gamble, but not at that price. He seems highly rated mind, so no doubt someone will buy him and he’ll become a top class player worth 10 mil plus. As is the typical way these things go!

49 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Three biggest clubs in the Championship in terms of 'clicks' are who?

Leeds...

Forest...

Derby...

I remember hearing John Percy say a couple of years ago that a story about Derby or Forest (and presumably Leeds) gets more online traffic than one for Everton (and most other smaller PL clubs than them).

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

I remember hearing John Percy say a couple of years ago that a story about Derby or Forest (and presumably Leeds) gets more online traffic than one for Everton (and most other smaller PL clubs than them).

Pretty sure a Leeds/Derby/Forest article gets you more clicks than most clubs on the prem!

Just the top four, spurs, villa and Newcastle get more!

4 minutes ago, Carnero said:

It's true. 

Leeds are WAY ahead of Derby and Forest, though. Leeds, in terms of clickbait, are absolute gold. Everton are closer to Derby and Forest than Leeds. Man City too. Leeds are up there with Arsenal, Chelsea, United and Liverpool. I have no idea where their fans are at games, but online they have a staggering presence. 

16 hours ago, Ambitious said:

It's true. 

Leeds are WAY ahead of Derby and Forest, though. Leeds, in terms of clickbait, are absolute gold. Everton are closer to Derby and Forest than Leeds. Man City too. Leeds are up there with Arsenal, Chelsea, United and Liverpool. I have no idea where their fans are at games, but online they have a staggering presence. 

when you look at the state of some our fans at away games, I think we can rightly claim to have a staggering presence anorl......?

Archived