The Real Unsung Hero

Rampant

Amidst all the talk of our improved form and results being down to a combination of - or all of - the following.....

the emergence of quality Academy graduates like Bird and Knight

the arrival of Rooney

the return from injury of decent players

a bit of good fortune

.....I would like to praise someone who is getting criminally overlooked. Since arriving on the scene this person has inspired a late equaliser at Wigan, two successive home wins and now - that rarest of things - an away victory and clean sheet, at a Premier League club to boot.

Whilst I suspect the individual concerned seeks no plaudits I feel duty-bound to mention him in dispatches as his arrival and the Rams' upturn in fortunes cannot be dismissed as pure coincidence.

So charge your glasses and join me in toasting the four-time unbeaten matchday thread-starter, Rampant.

Cheers (hic)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think @Sean needs a quick shout out as well. He’s confidently called the last three wins in the match day thread!

But whatever we’re all doing we need to keep it going. We don’t want a repeat of the start of the season when three different posters set up the next match day thread after a draw..!

Come to think of it, that’s when it all started to go wrong...

16 minutes ago, Rampant said:

Amidst all the talk of our improved form and results being down to a combination of - or all of - the following.....

the emergence of quality Academy graduates like Bird and Knight

the arrival of Rooney

the return from injury of decent players

a bit of good fortune

.....I would like to praise someone who is getting criminally overlooked. Since arriving on the scene this person has inspired a late equaliser at Wigan, two successive home wins and now - that rarest of things - an away victory and clean sheet, at a Premier League club to boot.

Whilst I suspect the individual concerned seeks no plaudits I feel duty-bound to mention him in dispatches as his arrival and the Rams' upturn in fortunes cannot be dismissed as pure coincidence.

So charge your glasses and join me in toasting the four-time unbeaten matchday thread-starter, Rampant.

Cheers (hic)

Just make sure it’s u that starts the forest matchday thread when it comes round 

2 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Just make sure it’s u that starts the forest matchday thread when it comes round 

If we're still unbeaten by then it'd be something else (14 league games plus two FA Cup ties). We'd be close to top two if that happens.

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

He is that unsung that people don't even know his name.

He is indeed an unsnug hero. Wissall his name if you can. The U230s and U180s are doing so well that we are building another Academy in Walsall., G SRAT RAM.

Archived