A new manager for the Prem?

RoyMac5

New: Manager or not  

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

For all the requests over the past few days!

Great team play today. Played very well against Palace, maybe we're more suited to play in the Prem?!? Is Cocu the manager to take us there?

Knew you’d see the light 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

For all the requests over the past few days!

Great team play today. Played very well against Palace, maybe we're more suited to play in the Prem?!? Is Cocu the manager to take us there?

Sorry Roy, but seriously do we need another poll ? 65% in the last one, and we've won 3 games since? What do u think the outcome will be..... 

Just now, nfb said:

Sorry Roy, but seriously do we need another poll ? 65% in the last one, and we've won 3 games since? What do u think the outcome will be..... 

Well there is one notable outcome. The percentage supporting him is significantly higher than both of the last two.

Again, think it has to be Cocu in for the time being now regardless of your opinion on him. Would be stupid to give him the window and get rid straight after. I’m still not convinced he’s the man from the job, again today we saw the negative tendencies dropping deep kick in. But, who can argue after the last few performances that were improving, they’ve been excellent on the whole. Hopefully we’ll carry on with this run of wins and Cocu will prove himself to me and the other doubters. He’s got my backing now, but I want to see continued progress over the next couple of months.

6 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

He’s got my backing now, but I want to see continued progress over the next couple of months.

I'm pretty sure that Cocu, yes the Cocu that played for Barcelona (winning numerous honours) and Holland (reaching Euro and World Cup semi finals)  and managed PSV (to the Dutch title) will sleep much easier knowing that he has the backing of the much talked about Milleniumram, of Dcfcfans forum notoriety. And what is more knowing that you want to see continued progress I imagine will spur him on to much greater things here. 

Keep up the good work and keep Cocu on his toes.

Just the same as I think it is helpful to keep a level head when we are going through a bad patch (although I will admit I was struggling to see how we would come out of it), I dont think theres any need to get carried away after 3 victories (2 against struggling teams and 1 against a second string prem team), however the signs are looking good and just the general change to more positive football has definitely given the players and fans a boost.

Still Cocu in.

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I'm pretty sure that Cocu, yes the Cocu that played for Barcelona (winning numerous honours) and Holland (reaching Euro and World Cup semi finals)  and managed PSV (to the Dutch title) will sleep much easier knowing that he has the backing of the much talked about Milleniumram, of Dcfcfans forum notoriety. And what is more knowing that you want to see continued progress I imagine will spur him on to much greater things here. 

Keep up the good work and keep Cocu on his toes.

Thanks for the sarcastic response. I’m well aware Cocu won’t give a duck what me or any other fan thinks, and it shouldn’t be any other way. But that’s not what we’re on here for, is it? I’m just making my stance clear so I don’t have people calling me a negative bamford who still wants Cocu out (they’ll be plenty of other reasons to call me a negative bamford, don’t worry)

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Thanks for the sarcastic response. I’m well aware Cocu won’t give a duck what me or any other fan thinks, and it shouldn’t be any other way. But that’s not what we’re on here for, is it? I’m just making my stance clear so I don’t have people calling me a negative bamford who still wants Cocu out (they’ll be plenty of other reasons to call me a negative bamford, don’t worry)

You're welcome.

You have my backing to carry on your more positive posting, for now.

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Again, think it has to be Cocu in for the time being now regardless of your opinion on him. Would be stupid to give him the window and get rid straight after. I’m still not convinced he’s the man from the job, again today we saw the negative tendencies dropping deep kick in. But, who can argue after the last few performances that were improving, they’ve been excellent on the whole. Hopefully we’ll carry on with this run of wins and Cocu will prove himself to me and the other doubters. He’s got my backing now, but I want to see continued progress over the next couple of months.

Teams and players dropping too deep is very often just as frustrating for the mangers as it is for the fans , also it’s very hard to see what the managers plan/pattern is or trying to be when things aren’t going great for whatever reasons ,you get more of an idea when things start to click in spells

12 minutes ago, Archied said:

Teams and players dropping too deep is very often just as frustrating for the mangers as it is for the fans , also it’s very hard to see what the managers plan/pattern is or trying to be when things aren’t going great for whatever reasons ,you get more of an idea when things start to click in spells

Indeed... just can’t shake the feeling Cocu is overly cautious. Most previous evidence at his former clubs points toward that. Still, as you say, time will tell.

Archived