For the Ramage haters

Rambalin

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Not on Radio Derby on Sunday commentary with Ed Dawes or the talk in on Monday.

Replaced on both this week by Eric Steele.

I’m might start listening again!

It’s always a pleasure to listen to Eric Steele’s expert analysis 

1 hour ago, gfs1ram said:

Well I've actually agreed with most things that Ramage has said over recent weeks!

Until last Monday the football/entertainment has just not been good enough and he called it like it was. Sorry!!

If we think that expert analysis involves pointing out that going on a winless run isn’t a good thing then we are setting the bar very low.

Ramage vomits out opinions, which is great when you agree with them or if they are unremarkable.

I can’t believe that Radio Derby thinks so low of its listeners that a man who takes pride at being unable to say foreign surnames and yells into his mic that we haven’t signed players that he hasn’t heard of (and yet when we are linked with someone he hasn’t heard of, it’s wrong) offers ‘analysis.’

When has he ever said anything that you couldn’t have noticed for yourself?

13 minutes ago, Duracell said:

If we think that expert analysis involves pointing out that going on a winless run isn’t a good thing then we are setting the bar very low.

Ramage vomits out opinions, which is great when you agree with them or if they are unremarkable.

I can’t believe that Radio Derby thinks so low of its listeners that a man who takes pride at being unable to say foreign surnames and yells into his mic that we haven’t signed players that he hasn’t heard of (and yet when we are linked with someone he hasn’t heard of, it’s wrong) offers ‘analysis.’

When has he ever said anything that you couldn’t have noticed for yourself?

When the opposition team scores and he delights to tell us "it's not good enough Ed - we've got to want it more". That's the best bit.

I’m going luckily so won’t even have to listen to Ed Dawes, but I’m happy for the rest of you lot! Least having one person who knows what they’re talking about will make listening to the game more bearable! Who knows, you might even understand what’s actually happening with Eric Steele on

Archived