Derek Acorah RIP

GboroRam

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have met him couple times and really nice man at the time we just lost our yorkshire terrie me and my mum went to one of his shows he saw me crying at the end of the show he asked me what on earth a matter and my mum explained what had happened pulled me into a hug explained because no family had passied over at the time no onr bring them over vail and said just listen you will know it is him.

And ever since me and my mum seen poodle we had called scampy and yorkshie terrie called timmy seen there spirts ever since.

Rip dereck 

P.s he is no fake

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

I have met him couple times and really nice man at the time we just lost our yorkshire terrie me and my mum went to one of his shows he saw me crying at the end of the show he asked me what on earth a matter and my mum explained what had happened pulled me into a hug explained because no family had passied over at the time no onr bring them over vail and said just listen you will know it is him.

And ever since me and my mum seen poodle we had called scampy and yorkshie terrie called timmy seen there spirts ever since.

Rip dereck 

I’d have been terrierfied 

38 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

As all these "mediums" are. Vile manipulators, taking advantage of people when they are desperate. Dont know how any of them can sleep at night. 

Or, alternately, they offer some comfort to those who find it hard to admit their loved ones are gone. I don't believe, not one bit, in anything they propose to see but I can understand how those who do might find it of help to think that a connection was made. There's no con as such, people buy a ticket, go to the show and choose to believe - if at all - what they hear.

Fraud. 

I get that people might find comfort from being "contacted" by a lost loved one. But I don't believe these con artists do it for that. 

I mean I could dress up as a doctor and go around telling cancer patients they're cured. 

I mean, if I'm wrong and he could talk to the other side then when I die I will do free maintenance on his cloud

But I think what he did was a bit sick. 

Not glad he's dead, like. But don't like him and his kind. 

Archived