The Politics Thread 2020

G STAR RAM

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, alexxxxx said:

I heard some chants before the game by some lads which I thought were out of line.

The brexit til I die chants were at Norwood Junction Station. 

FFS. There's always some dheads gotta take things too far. Ignorant AF, do they even know why they're singing that shizzle or do they just think they're Millwall?

Ricks. ?

3 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

FFS. There's always some dheads gotta take things too far. Ignorant AF, do they even know why they're singing that shizzle or do they just think they're Millwall?

Ricks. ?

Not surprised tbh, I've heard Derby fans chanting in support of Mick Philpott before. Some really unsavoury people follow Derby away, it's a real shame.

1 minute ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Ricks. ?

There weren't that many to be honest and only heard it once and wasn't in the stand.

A lot of kids will be going back to school tomorrow with some headaches... 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Not surprised tbh, I've heard Derby fans chanting in support of Mick Philpott before. Some really unsavoury people follow Derby away, it's a real shame.

Yeah, just starting to remember why I don't go much anymore. Too many complete Bamfords getting bevvied up and shouting irrelevant plastic garbage thinking it makes them look hard. Heyho, the stuff on the pitch was great and a few utter bells with chips on their narrow shoulders won't change that.

COYR

Just now, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Yeah, just starting to remember why I don't go much anymore. Too many complete Bamfords getting bevvied up and shouting irrelevant plastic garbage thinking it makes them look hard. Heyho, the stuff on the pitch was great and a few utter bells with chips on their narrow shoulders won't change that.

COYR

I feel some people don't go for the football at all and just go to act like twits and start fights. Yeah, completely agreed on the last bit, can't let them sour a great team performance.

23 minutes ago, philmycocu said:

A leftie getting upset by people openly supporting a democratic vote, our democratically voted-in Prime Minister and disliking terrorist groups. ❄️ 

Can't wait for 31st Jan myself. Anyway. Well done the lads today 

10 minutes ago, ossieram said:

I can't remember people getting upset when Liverpool fans and the Glastonbury crowd were singing Jeremy Corbyn! 

Yeah well most folk just want to watch some footy without the same old stupid pro / anti Brexit BS being rammed down their throats. Not you or Phil though, clearly.

As for the IRA baalocks, WTAF! Who TF do they think they're singing it to? Last time I checked Selhurst Park wasn't a hotbed of IRA sympathisers but have it your way mate, I really couldn't give AF.

32 minutes ago, philmycocu said:

A leftie getting upset by people openly supporting a democratic vote, our democratically voted-in Prime Minister and disliking terrorist groups. ❄️ 

Yes , sure   .... if you think that is what it really was. 

40 minutes ago, irobinson said:

Must of been a different match - I was there

nothing here 

And there is extreme politics in microcosm. 

a few dicks of one camp, outside the ground, spouting poo from their tiny brains

a few more dicks from the other end of the spectrum making more poo and posting it on their fav media as evidence thinking the rest of us have tiny brains 

wake up .. Joe Public isn’t stupid 

20 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Yeah well most folk just want to watch some footy without the same old stupid pro / anti Brexit BS being rammed down their throats. Not you or Phil though, clearly.

As for the IRA baalocks, WTAF! Who TF do they think they're singing it to? Last time I checked Selhurst Park wasn't a hotbed of IRA sympathisers but have it your way mate, I really couldn't give AF.

I wouldn't have sung those chants. I don't go to football to express my political views.

Sibley was great today.

27 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

There is no way they'd sing it in a hotbed of IRA sympathisers.

Archived