The Politics Thread 2020

G STAR RAM

26 minutes ago, A Ram for All Seasons said:

Apparenty Donald Trump Jr. has been posting on social media that Joe Biden is a paedophile, and his other son Eric Trump has revealed that coronavirus is a Democrat hoax which will magically, all of a sudden, go away and disappear after the presidential elections on 3 November.

It was on Fox News so it must be true. And anybody who doesn't believe it is a fake and a threat to our wonderful country.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-pedophile-biden-accuse-instagram-twitter-a9518831.html

So did Biden go to all those Jeffrey Epstein parties with Prince Andrew?

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

No, I don't think so. His name hasn't been mentioned in connection with any of that, as far as I'm aware.

It was a comment aimed at highlighting the name of a prominent US politician who did attend parties put on by registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

1 hour ago, A Ram for All Seasons said:

Apparenty Donald Trump Jr. has been posting on social media that Joe Biden is a paedophile, and his other son Eric Trump has revealed that coronavirus is a Democrat hoax which will magically, all of a sudden, go away and disappear after the presidential elections on 3 November.

It was on Fox News so it must be true. And anybody who doesn't believe it is a fake and a threat to our wonderful country.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-pedophile-biden-accuse-instagram-twitter-a9518831.html

Classy family ...the Trumps. 

1 hour ago, A Ram for All Seasons said:

Eric Trump has revealed that coronavirus is a Democrat hoax which will magically, all of a sudden, go away and disappear after the presidential elections on 3 November.

That's right, the Democrats have the whole world dancing to their agenda, don't ya know.  It's all about Murica, everything is, really.

Mind blowing mentality

6 hours ago, bigbadbob said:

Oh right. Which politician?

Think Trump had loose conncetions with Epstein. Not on the Clinton's level though. 

But if anyone thinks Trump has funny mannerisms, strange outbursts and public breakdowns, which he does, Biden is on the same level. 

America has quite a poo selection to vote on soon. 

1 hour ago, Norman said:

Think Trump had loose conncetions with Epstein. Not on the Clinton's level though. 

But if anyone thinks Trump has funny mannerisms, strange outbursts and public breakdowns, which he does, Biden is on the same level. 

This quote hasn't aged well, although it was rather sinister in the first place.

"By his own account, Donald Trump got to know financier Jeffrey Epstein in the late 1980s. “He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump famously told New York magazine in 2002. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” After Epstein was charged with the sex trafficking of underage girls last year, the president distanced himself, telling reporters he knew the financier “like everybody in Palm Beach knew him”, but hadn’t spoken to him in 15 years. “I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you,” he said. Trump’s representatives told the Guardian that he had “kicked Mr Epstein out” of Mar-a-Lago for acting inappropriately towards staff."

The quote is from this article. Good illustration of how powerful men can be very dodgy.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/14/teen-models-powerful-men-when-donald-trump-hosted-look-of-the-year

2 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

This quote hasn't aged well, although it was rather sinister in the first place.

"By his own account, Donald Trump got to know financier Jeffrey Epstein in the late 1980s. “He’s a lot of fun to be with,” Trump famously told New York magazine in 2002. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” After Epstein was charged with the sex trafficking of underage girls last year, the president distanced himself, telling reporters he knew the financier “like everybody in Palm Beach knew him”, but hadn’t spoken to him in 15 years. “I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you,” he said. Trump’s representatives told the Guardian that he had “kicked Mr Epstein out” of Mar-a-Lago for acting inappropriately towards staff."

The quote is from this article. Good illustration of how powerful men can be very dodgy.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/14/teen-models-powerful-men-when-donald-trump-hosted-look-of-the-year

Yeah, so that would make the Clintons what?

And old Biden sniffs and makes inappropriate comments to young girls. 

Talking of the Clintons, did you ever Google them. You said you wanted proof of her closet. Must be something int he Guardian about her hatred of gay marriage, the #metoo movement she was behind despite ruining Monica's life, the foundation with a reputation in ruins and her close ties to Epstein? 

10 minutes ago, Norman said:

Yeah, so that would make the Clintons what?

And old Biden sniffs and makes inappropriate comments to young girls. 

Talking of the Clintons, did you ever Google them. You said you wanted proof of her closet. Must be something int he Guardian about her hatred of gay marriage, the #metoo movement she was behind despite ruining Monica's life, the foundation with a reputation in ruins and her close ties to Epstein? 

I was waiting for you to send me those links but you never did. Please do, I'd be interested to read them. For a scandal as big as this, there must be loads of reputable sources detailing the accusations.

26 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

I was waiting for you to send me those links but you never did. Please do, I'd be interested to read them. For a scandal as big as this, there must be loads of reputable sources detailing the accusations.

Loads. You spend enough time on here and The Guardian. You ony read what you want to. You criticise Trump for comments that on the face of it add up, but won't critise someone you supported for POTS for the same thing. Only worse. 

I'm on nights. Goodnight. Some of us have to keep the economy going and not spend our time defending Labour councils who won't send kids back to schools despite the union for headteachers backing it.

Subject: Think You Can Hide ?.....

I had this link some years ago: Not sure if the picture is real or some bit of trickery, either way its scary.

Ever wonder how they found the Boston Bombers in just a few days? This may help you to understand what the government is looking at. This photo was taken in Canada and shows about 700,000 people.

Hard to disappear in a crowd.      Pick on a small part of the  crowd click a couple of times -- wait -- click a few more times and see how clear each individual face will be.

This picture was taken with a 70,000 x 30,000 pixel camera  (2100 Mega  Pixels.)  These cameras are not sold to the public and are being installed in strategic locations.

The camera can identify a face among a multitude of people.

Place your computer’s cursor in the mass of people and double-click a  couple times.

Or use the wheel on your mouse.

Scary sharp!!  Not so easy to hide in a crowd anymore.

Http://www.gigapixel.com/mobile/?id=79995

41 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

Subject: Think You Can Hide ?.....

I had this link some years ago: Not sure if the picture is real or some bit of trickery, either way its scary.

Ever wonder how they found the Boston Bombers in just a few days? This may help you to understand what the government is looking at. This photo was taken in Canada and shows about 700,000 people.

Hard to disappear in a crowd.      Pick on a small part of the  crowd click a couple of times -- wait -- click a few more times and see how clear each individual face will be.

This picture was taken with a 70,000 x 30,000 pixel camera  (2100 Mega  Pixels.)  These cameras are not sold to the public and are being installed in strategic locations.

The camera can identify a face among a multitude of people.

Place your computer’s cursor in the mass of people and double-click a  couple times.

Or use the wheel on your mouse.

Scary sharp!!  Not so easy to hide in a crowd anymore.

Http://www.gigapixel.com/mobile/?id=79995

Anyone found Wally yet?

2 hours ago, Norman said:

Loads. You spend enough time on here and The Guardian. You ony read what you want to. You criticise Trump for comments that on the face of it add up, but won't critise someone you supported for POTS for the same thing. Only worse. 

I'm on nights. Goodnight. Some of us have to keep the economy going and not spend our time defending Labour councils who won't send kids back to schools despite the union for headteachers backing it.

I wish all this info had been posted during the US presidential election back in 2016. There was so much terrible stuff coming out about Trump at the time, that it seemed impossible to me that anyone would want him to win rather than Clinton.

Turns out I missed all the real scandalous stuff due to the now obvious blackout on the Guardian, BBC and DCFC Fans forum. I'm surprised Trump didn't cover these obvious allegations in more detail, rather than just getting his base to chant 'lock her up', which were to do with using private email address for government work right?

Anyway, the world is clearly much better off with a senile old fella in charge, than Clinton and her closet full of the most heinous, yet barely reported on, crimes.

4 hours ago, Norman said:

Indeed it has, Biden is clearly an odd man and a bit creepy.  A very poor candidate choice by the Democrats in my opinion, but then so was their 2016 effort.  He has a long way to go catch up with the 25 allegations of sexual misconduct that Trump has against him, but I guess more people may accuse Biden in time, who knows. 

Still, considering all the various global crises that face humanity now I'd definitely trust Biden to be a better and more co-operative president for the next 4 years than the narcissist in chief Trump.

As for Bill Clinton, rather that his sexual misadventures with Monica, or even allegations of far more deplorable actions (I've no idea whether they are true or not), what he really should be remembered for as president is the mass starvation and death of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis during the penal and futile sanctions in the 1990s.  Sanctions which he could have put an end to, with a click of his fingers. Or his bombing of Sudan which led to the destruction of the country's medical supplies and the needless deaths of thousands more.  Clinton never seems to get the criticism he deserves for those acts, I don't know why. 

Archived