New Years Resolutions

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New bathroom, modify car fancy a body kit conversion ,take more holidays away, work less ,try and earn more money. Win the postcode lottery. Kick half the in-laws into touch.Take better control of my health .Abuse the bin men more often for their inadequate ability to empty a bin and replace it. Petty much all of last year's resolutions that weren't executed.

5 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

I might have a bet on that,I’m not saying I’ve got no faith in you because I have.

But passing exams is one thing...staying sober?

I like it though,well done.

Aside from the early hours of tomorrow morning (which I'm not counting), I'm confident I'll do it. Thankfully it coincides with a revision and exams period, so there won't be too many temptations. The night I finish exams though? Might have to contact a dealer!

41 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Aside from the early hours of tomorrow morning (which I'm not counting), I'm confident I'll do it. Thankfully it coincides with a revision and exams period, so there won't be too many temptations. The night I finish exams though? Might have to contact a dealer!

I’m prepared to offer you an incentive,don’t even joke about a dealer though or you might get a lecture(I know your joking)

8 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Mine is the same as last year. That is to eat and drink more than the year before. I'm confident I can achieve my goals. 

50 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Hopefully we can keep this thread going with progress updates. 

Good luck everyone. 

images.jpeg-46.jpg.5287850f8d81ccba4d067dc05b1b140b.jpg

It's going well so far. ?

Archived