This is Derby I know and love

B4ev6is

Well tonight lads you made me so pround of you young lads jasion knight you were wanderful and max bird you control everything from start to finnish. Jasion knight you took that goal well and ben hammer you are winning me over.

Marriott you desevsed that goal and played your heart out for Derby. Waghorn you were so good also good times will come back even if it is next season use this plat forum for next season take this league by storm.

And now to us fans that loudest pp been in a while and postive vibes around pp just made lads play better louder we got.

And mr roony welcome to Derby and lead us glory and back were we belong.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Where did that performance come from? If Waghorn had‘ve put that one away after 4 seconds it would’ve been a rout. 

...from a superb through ball by........you know who.

Effort, fight and desire. That’s what we saw today, and that’s what’s been lacking this season. No one half arsed on that pitch today. Maybe it was the youngsters coming in that made the difference.

But we’ve had false dawns like this before. That level of effort needs to become the expectation. We need to push on this time.

31 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Effort, fight and desire. That’s what we saw today, and that’s what’s been lacking this season. No one half arsed on that pitch today. Maybe it was the youngsters coming in that made the difference.

But we’ve had false dawns like this before. That level of effort needs to become the expectation. We need to push on this time.

I think so. They are hungry. That’s what we were missing. 

Players who look sour, tired, pished off and jaded are not what we need. We need bright shiny new things with hunger and passion. Its the same reason that shinnie improved us. 

One more please (the one who has the most desire of all of them). 

38E068C6-F97E-47BA-8180-6C996AC2009D.thumb.jpeg.9176803b7ff459a3adbd132864c245af.jpeg

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well tonight lads you made me so pround of you young lads jasion knight you were wanderful and max bird you control everything from start to finnish. Jasion knight you took that goal well and ben hammer you are winning me over.

Marriott you deserved that goal and played your heart out for Derby. Waghorn you were so good also good times will come back even if it is next season use this plat forum for next season take this league by storm.

And now to us fans that loudest pp been in a while and postive vibes around pp just made lads play better louder we got.

And mr roony welcome to Derby and lead us glory and back were we belong.

Didnt realised he'd scored! Lol. 

Fair play tho. Great performance by the ten and the fans too. Rooney for bielik now on Thurs. COYR! 

what a refreshing surprise last night was! I've always anticipated and looked forward to every home game this season though that changed after Sheff Wed and Millwall the other week...to the point I was dreading last night... now can't wait for Thursday and not even so much for Rooney but more to see Bird & Knight build on last nights performance, and hopefully see Sibley get a run out at some point?

3 minutes ago, Roots Manuva said:

what a refreshing surprise last night was! I've always anticipated and looked forward to every home game this season though that changed after Sheff Wed and Millwall the other week...to the point I was dreading last night... now can't wait for Thursday and not even so much for Rooney but more to see Bird & Knight build on last nights performance, and hopefully see Sibley get a run out at some point?

Agree entirely Rodney Hylton Smith. Great to see the young ones getting the chance and making good. 

8 hours ago, RamNut said:

I think so. They are hungry. That’s what we were missing. 

Players who look sour, tired, pished off and jaded are not what we need. We need bright shiny new things with hunger and passion. Its the same reason that shinnie improved us. 

One more please (the one who has the most desire of all of them). 

38E068C6-F97E-47BA-8180-6C996AC2009D.thumb.jpeg.9176803b7ff459a3adbd132864c245af.jpeg

Indeed, if the senior players don’t want to put the work in, then they can duck off. God knows whether Sibley is ready for the first team yet, but Christ he’s got the potential to be some player.

2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Indeed, if the senior players don’t want to put the work in, then they can duck off. God knows whether Sibley is ready for the first team yet, but Christ he’s got the potential to be some player.

Runour has it that Cocu has told Sibley that he is in his plans for the first team and will get his chance a bit lter in the season - which is probably why he has statred appearing on the bench in the last few matches, Here's hoping!

9 hours ago, DavesaRam said:

Runour has it that Cocu has told Sibley that he is in his plans for the first team and will get his chance a bit lter in the season - which is probably why he has statred appearing on the bench in the last few matches, Here's hoping!

Fair play to him if so, definitely don’t want to rush youngsters when they’re not ready. Just have to hope when he gets the chance, he takes it!

Archived