Just now, OohMartWright said:

Hamer

Bogle - Davies - Clarke - Lowe

Bielik   

Holmes - Knight

Martin
          Waghorn - Marriott 

Let’s go for it.

I would love for us to just go for it..... unfortunately its just something Cocu won’t do?!

Charlton have alot of injuries, also if we go for it, and get in there faces and play on the front foot we will win this one, also with 2 home games coming up, both on sky, let's show attacking flowing football, both Charlton and Barnsley are beatable, so I am expecting 6 points, then with Rooney and a few new signings let's see us climb this bag average division, hope pp is rocking tomorrow and we get behind the team. They need us. 

5 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Can't see any axe falling even if we lose. 

Really? The option would be to stick with Cocu and his boring negative approach which is driving fans away in droves. Even my Mrs doesn't want to go atm. 

Also would Mel be prepared to trust him with transfer funds in January? Unlikely given our current form and situation. 

35 minutes ago, chadlad said:

Really? The option would be to stick with Cocu and his boring negative approach which is driving fans away in droves. Even my Mrs doesn't want to go atm. 

Also would Mel be prepared to trust him with transfer funds in January? Unlikely given our current form and situation. 

He’s only had half a transfer window, sacking him would be harsh as much as I think he could have done better. Let’s see who he brings in and how that effects the way we play before deciding he’s not good enough.

We all have different views but even after poor performances I just can’t bring myself to be a panic/gloom merchant.

Perhaps it’s a lack or realism on my part but I have seen this team play. They can do a helluva lot better if they can get rid of all the lead weights they seem to be carrying around. I also can’t genetically go to a home game, before it even starts, being negative. Yes I’ll get frustrated and angry 30 minutes in if we are lack lustre or a goal down but before Kick off  you have to have hope that today will be our day. 

This isn’t West Brom away .. this is against a team with form as bad as ours and we are at home. Come on fellas, let’s stop sacking the manager, playing in league one, slagging our team off. That isn’t being in denial, we have problems for sure, but we also need to be supporters. This ship can turn. 5% is the difference between boom and slump. The bounce going with us, a decent ref and some steel and determination form the team. She’ll be right cobbers  ( ps I have had wine ) 

1 hour ago, chadlad said:

Yes really.I just can't see it happening.

Let's hope neither of us has the opportunity to say I told you so.

2 hours ago, Derby blood said:

Charlton have alot of injuries, also if we go for it, and get in there faces and play on the front foot we will win this one, also with 2 home games coming up, both on sky, let's show attacking flowing football, both Charlton and Barnsley are beatable, so I am expecting 6 points, then with Rooney and a few new signings let's see us climb this bag average division, hope pp is rocking tomorrow and we get behind the team. They need us. 

Agreed. If the fans aren’t loud from the first minute it will translate to Nerves on the pitch. Be Loud and get behind the team tomorrow.

Someone needs to get Cocus tactics board and take it to the skip. Just attack Philip, just tell your players to be positive.

for me Cocu over complicates a simple game. Work hard and score goals is all players need to do. Let’s not try to see and boring 0-0 and Cocu boasting about his tactics. Just show us some fight and excitement 

3 hours ago, LeedsRam1999 said:

Agreed. If the fans aren’t loud from the first minute it will translate to Nerves on the pitch. Be Loud and get behind the team tomorrow.

So we should motivate the players which as fans we try to do but when we pay to watch the team we love and see the players and Cocu show absolutely nothing what more is there to sing about. Scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours kind of thing...

32 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

So we should motivate the players which as fans we try to do but when we pay to watch the team we love and see the players and Cocu show absolutely nothing what more is there to sing about. Scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours kind of thing...

If you just sit there and moan at every mistake, not getting behind the team it doesn’t help. 

Fans should spur the team on in these moments. 

32 minutes ago, LeedsRam1999 said:

If you just sit there and moan at every mistake, not getting behind the team it doesn’t help. 

Fans should spur the team on in these moments. 

We do but when we see 30 mins of no effort or exciting football then why should we bother. We’ve been trying but the performances we see need to improve to see fans loud again 

Archived