v Charlton Athletic (H) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely fantastic tonight.

Young lads did brilliantly. Knight the obvious, but Bird put in his best performance since becoming a senior player.

Holmes the best player on the pitch by an absolute mile. Brilliant on the ball and pocketed Gallagher in the second half. That was the Duane Holmes that was my favourite Derby player last season.

Hamer also won us the game with that double save at the end.

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Absolutely fantastic tonight.

Young lads did brilliantly. Knight the obvious, but Bird put in his best performance since becoming a senior player.

Holmes the best player on the pitch by an absolute mile. Brilliant on the ball and pocketed Gallagher in the second half. That was the Duane Holmes that was my favourite Derby player last season.

Hamer also won us the game with that double save at the end.

Them 2 saves were unbelievable, the first he couldn’t have seen until late

Just now, AdamRam said:

For me having Clarke back was key, we have been hit with key injuries and don't care what anyone says it will have an impact.

Thought Bird , Knight and Wisdom were excellent, followed closely by the rest.  

Yeah, it helps to have two centre backs playing. They both fit well to defend as deep as we had to today.

4 minutes ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

Like to know now if people still think Lawrence deserves a place?! Not a chance so proud of our young lads everybody in that team deserves to keep there place even with Rooney coming in if it wasnt for bielik 

No. Yes he has had flashes of brilliance but that's it, most of the time hes a narcissistic, petulant, waste of a place 

Archived