New: Manager or not

RoyMac5

New: Manager or not  

494 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out. This isnt working. Performance and results are terrible plus morale and connection between fans and players at an all time low. Relegation looking likely, we need a change. An absolute gentleman handed some difficulties, but he is not the right man for the job. 

Positives

• Talks well in interviews

Negatives

• Not a single player has improved under him
  • Has only given the young players a chance due to injuries and suspensions
  • Strange team selections (Forsyth over Wisdom, Malone over Lowe, Roos over Hamer)
  • Player discipline is non-existent. It seems every game someone loses their temper and flies into tackles risking a red card

The main problem is that he was given such a huge contract and I'd presume so were his staff, meaning it would cost the club a lot to sack them.

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

Positives

• Talks well in interviews

Negatives

• Not a single player has improved under him
  • Has only given the young players a chance due to injuries and suspensions
  • Strange team selections (Forsyth over Wisdom, Malone over Lowe, Roos over Hamer)
  • Player discipline is non-existent. It seems every game someone loses their temper and flies into tackles risking a red card

The main problem is that he was given such a huge contract and I'd presume so were his staff, meaning it would cost the club a lot to sack them.

add to the player discipline the disregard with the incident after the 'team bonding' session.

In. The sense of entitlement some gave here is borderline embarrassing. 

This echoes George Burleys reign for me. Took him 18 months to build a decent side (on a shoestring too). We nearly went down under a full season under him.

It’s the same old people who wanted Rowett out because he played boring football. Yet I see folk berate Cocu, especially after Reading..... where we played ok, but it’s a results based business they reply..... pull out a lot of hypocritical quotes to that.

Its the same people who harp back to the days of Mac 1. I loved that season. We have moved on.

1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

Somebody at Derby County needs to show some leadership. It’s not going to come from the players or the people in charge of the playing side. We are heading downwards. 

This. Totally agree as everyone seems to be incapable - players, manager - of owning up and saying we need to start doing something ourselves to dig us out of this hole and taking collective responsibility for where we are at the moment.

Have had enough of listening to the excuses on here about injuries, taxigate, now Lampards summer signings blah blah this is Cocus team now and has been since day one - he needs to start taking ownership of HIS players 

Archived