Filip Benkovic

Heisenberg

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Excellent article by Percy. Benkovic was class at Celtic, didnt think we would be able to get someone as good as him so hope we can pull this off!

Also great to see the club a fully backing Cocu and unlike most fans they understand the band hand he has been dealt this season.

Then finally an update on the takeover. 

Bring on January!

Would that band be Dire Straits ?

3 hours ago, Squid said:

Who would you have as captain then, as Davies would have to be dropped? (Don't say Rooney as he won't be playing 90 every week ? )

I'm on the fence about Cosgrove, He's looked good this season but they want a lot of money for him!

Who would replace Bogle? Wisdoms better suited in the centre back position in my opinion...

I agree Waghorn and Lawrence should be sold, but who would actually buy them?

Just drop them off at the back door of Oxfam during the night. 

2 hours ago, Jack Willow said:

He is definitely a classy player, he was very good while playing for Dinamo Zagreb. 

I can't say if he can play well at the Championship level, although he isn't R. Keogh or F. Tomori mould of player, he's somewhat different kind of defender.

This is the clip from Leicester training camp.

Firstly, he's doing a tackle.

Secondly, he's scoring a header.

.spacer.png

Well he will have to play on a bigger pitch than that!

Don't know if this has been posted yet. Sky Sports Transfer Centre:

Derby EYE BENKOVIC DEAL

Derby are interested in taking Leicester City defender Filip Benkovic on loan for the rest of the season. 

Sky Sports News understands talks between the two clubs have started. 

9 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

Sorry but this is a pile of pants we need perm signings NOT LOANS !!  look where loans have got us .

????

look where permanent signings have got us. I’d argue that loans have been better for us in the last few seasons. 

I’d love it if Lawrence was on loan until January, same with Josefzoon, Malone, Waggy, Marriott, etc etc....

We've had a few successful loans:

George Thorne (pre Wembley)

Mount

Tomori

Wilson

Ince (did very well on loan)

Bamford (definitely did a job for us)

Butland (excellent when on loan)

Ibe

Some less successful.  But loans can be good

10 hours ago, David said:

Just seen this cycle before, everyone gets excited over a potential signing, hundreds of pages asking if they have signed yet.....6 months later when they haven’t lived up to the expectation of some built up, they start to moan about our recruitment team like we’re the only club not to sign XYZ instead.

What not on this forum surely?

Archived