Liam Rosenior

EraniosSocks

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, rammieib said:

Why pick on Rosenior? Why not pick on the other two Dutch coaches?

why pick on anybody , let the chairman and manager get on with rebuilding this club , it was always going to be a bumpy ride this season , lets see what happens in January . i for one think things will turn around soon we are all in this together , patience needed COYR

7 hours ago, Premier ram said:

why pick on anybody , let the chairman and manager get on with rebuilding this club , it was always going to be a bumpy ride this season , lets see what happens in January . i for one think things will turn around soon we are all in this together , patience needed COYR

Sadly though, this is a facet not many of us on here are blessed with these days and I fear that may be a telling factor in decisions taken. I hope not though.  We’ve tried all the other permutations with this lot (players), so why not try a little patience as a left field alternative, given we seem unable to try a radical overhaul due to FFP?  Tin hat on!

8 hours ago, Premier ram said:

Totally agree with the point, but sceptical about January being that helpful, think Cocu needs more than the knee jerk window

On 22/12/2019 at 21:48, EraniosSocks said:

Just wanted to post something that I had been thinking about for a while and wished to have a conversation about.

I am sure that Liam Rosenior was bought to Derby County Football club by Philip Cocu as a tactical analysist. Can someone please tell me (If I am right) what is the point of him being at this club. I haven’t seen Derby set up in a tactical way to beat anyone on a field for a long time ! 

Lot of experts on the DCFC bench, presiding over poor performances and lost football matches. 

Archived