Jack Marriott

RiddingsRam

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Would be the typical thing for Derby to do. 

Sell an asset before replacing it. We’ve done it before. If jack goes we need a striker 1000% Waghorn can’t hit a barn door most of the time and Martin is a bit part player.

How can we class him as an asset if he's hardly ever available? The 3 years before joining us he averaged more than 40 league games a season - he's got the Derby curse!

On 13/01/2020 at 11:35, IslandExile said:

DET don't think it's Marriott:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/Derby-county-hull-new-signing-3732905

But my mate at Hull City insists that it is Marriott. I just hoe he is winding me up.

Reports coming out of Hull are that they're getting Martin Samuelsen from West Ham.

I'm glad about that - I still think Jack will come good, hopefully for us.

Reading about Samuelsen though - he seems half decent and I wonder if we looked at him.

Hull are also reportedly interested in that Chelski kid linked with us last week: Tariq Uwakwe. I wonder if they're preparing for life without Bowen.

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Reports coming out of Hull are that they're getting Martin Samuelsen from West Ham.

I'm glad about that - I still think Jack will come good, hopefully for us.

Reading about Samuelsen though - he seems half decent and I wonder if we looked at him.

Hull are also reportedly interested in that Chelski kid linked with us last week: Tariq Uwakwe. I wonder if they're preparing for life without Bowen.

You'd think they'd do well to hang onto Bowen tbh. Be nice if he went before we play them ?

On 13/01/2020 at 13:10, Jase116 said:

Just a thought, but if we sell Marriott to Hull, will it finance the upfront payment for the Dutch lad playing for Fenerbahce, and is the reason we are being linked with sharp? I would prefer a fit, firing Marriott long term though.

I'd like to win the lottery. Not going to happen but still more likely than a fit, firing Marriott it would seem.

Archived