We need stand as one lads need us

B4ev6is

I know today was not result Derby were after but at least they gave it a go and took it to them and even got into there faces. Bur who ever cocu brings in need plan next season but we have look long term but us Derby fans we stick by the lads thinck and thin. I will always support Derby through good times and bad times.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Yes all of them

There my team and yes they will always get my loyalty like said.

too right b4 my mate.

Need more fans like you keeping the optimism not these negative nancies ?

Win Draw or lose we're all on the booze ?  

O come, all ye faithful
Joyful and triumphant
O come ye, o come ye to see Lou Sibley
Come and behold Him
Picked alongside Jason Knight

O come, let us adore Him
O come, let us adore Him
O come, let us adore Him. 

Louie Sibley!

(Hint hint if you’re reading this Phillip - which i’m Sure you do)

On 22/12/2019 at 15:57, B4ev6is said:

Yes all of them

There my team and yes they will always get my loyalty like said.

Reading some of your posts always reminds me of a conversation I had with a workmate who is a notts county die hard. 

Not so long ago, they were on the verge of going into administration and .....gone

At the time he asked me quite seriously that if Derby was no more , what would I do,  meaning would I watch anyone else? As at the time this was a possibility for him.

I thought about this for a while and my conclusion was that I might watch Burton just to see some football, but I could picture me watching Burton score with my hands in my pockets thinking “meh “ there would be no passion, my son is only 14 ( been at pride Park nearly 9 yrs) and I think he feels the same.

To quote @Derby blood .. Once a Ram always a Ram. 

15 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Reading some of your posts always reminds me of a conversation I had with a workmate who is a notts county die hard. 

Not so long ago, they were on the verge of going into administration and .....gone

At the time he asked me quite seriously that if Derby was no more , what would I do,  meaning would I watch anyone else? As at the time this was a possibility for him.

I thought about this for a while and my conclusion was that I might watch Burton just to see some football, but I could picture me watching Burton score with my hands in my pockets thinking “meh “ there would be no passion, my son is only 14 ( been at pride Park nearly 9 yrs) and I think he feels the same.

To quote @Derby blood .. Once a Ram always a Ram. 

I would not watch any other team for Derby only team for me.

7 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Through thin and thin.. 

Oh come on!

Unless you’ve just been going to matches this season ( which I’m sure you haven’t ) the last 5-6 years we have seen some great players at PP.  good seasons are quickly forgotten if the next isn’t and we are only in December ?‍♂️

2 hours ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Oh come on!

Unless you’ve just been going to matches this season ( which I’m sure you haven’t ) the last 5-6 years we have seen some great players at PP.  good seasons are quickly forgotten if the next isn’t and we are only in December ?‍♂️

Jesus I was joking based on it said that in opening post.. Take a chill pill and I've been going to watch the team since 1966 so wind your neck in.. 

10 hours ago, Yani P said:

Jesus I was joking based on it said that in opening post.. Take a chill pill and I've been going to watch the team since 1966 so wind your neck in.. 

Ok, I took a yellow pill and wound my neck firmly back in, so will apologise. 

With all the doom and gloom posts recently it’s hard to spot the ones said in jest. I do tend to over react. 

4 hours ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Ok, I took a yellow pill and wound my neck firmly back in, so will apologise. 

With all the doom and gloom posts recently it’s hard to spot the ones said in jest. I do tend to over react. 

Me too... Merry Christmas ???

Archived