Happy Chrimbo Everyone

IslandExile

So it's not lost in the meltdown that inevitably follows another abject away performance and result, I'd like to now wish you all - and Rams fans everywhere - a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

It's always tough being a Derby fan and particularly so at the moment. Nevertheless, there's been some really good things in amongst the frustrations... The play off semi, second leg, will be one of my favourite games of all time, the wonderful stories of Audrina and the war veteran, the reminiscing over Jim Smith and his great side, sad though it was to lose the great man.

Most of all though, I'd like to thank the forum for the humour - even the appalling puns, well ok maybe not them - it's kept me going through some hard times.

I hope you all have a lovely holiday and a wonderful 2020. Keep the faith. Under Cocu, the Super Rams will become the Mighty, Mighty Derby once more.

(No I've not been drinking....I wish)

COYR ?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll say it now because I don't know if I'll be on this forum over christmas.

Hope everyone has a good'un.

May the next couple of days be filled with joy and booze and food and fun.

You all deserve it, I mean it. 

A lot of you may be frustrating, but we're all Derby... even if we have different opinions (Cocu in or Cocu Out)

If you don't celebrate Christmas, happy holidays, if you do, Merry Christmas!

If I'm not on before new years I just want to also wish everyone a happy new year, 7 days early!

Remember to try and stick to your resolutions! (If you're making any)

Lets make 2020 a positive one, better than this one which by all accounts has been pretty poo.

Up the rams

Merry Christmas everyone.

I wish you all good tidings, full of joy, love and happy families. May your sprouts go down as well as your pigs in blankets.

Santa .. please can we have 3 points on boxing day and if you like I'll pull the sledge on my own next year if we get another 3 on the 2nd of Jan.

Cheers everyone. Be happy, Be kind, have a laugh. 

Archived