Christmas choice of tipple

Bubbles

merry christmas to one and all its early but merry christmas, ,,,....

whats your choice of beverage on a lovely christmas time? personally i live a bit of birra moretti and some punk ipa not bothering with the egg nog or all that makarelrky....

Merry christmas ?

image.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bailey's should be better regulated. They make the bottle heavy and black so it's impossible to tell how much you've drank. You can quite easily be pouring yourself another glass thinking you're having a steady night and then the bottle has magically emptied itself, and you stand up to have your first wee of the night and fall into the Christmas tree.

The beverages I'll be imbibing on  Christmas day will be sherry, various red and white wines, port, malt whisky and finally a few bottles of craft beer.

Jezz when I list what I'll be drinking during one day, makes me look like a right pisshead.

Just came back from our annual family get-together, celebrating the memory of my father who was born on this day in 1934.

Late into the evening the talk veered into mentions of exotic alcoholic drinks and my stepmother informed us that she had a bottle of some strange stuff from Trinidad my father had acquired over 50 years ago and no one had yet dared to drink it and she certainly wouldn't.  She gave me the bottle.

i think i should let Christmas pass first before opening it.

Angostura Aromatic Bitters

000cocktail-bitters-angostura-aromatic-bittersd.jpg

Archived