The Gary Rowett Reception Tomorrow

Bubbles

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do find you Brits a bit hard to work out sometimes. The bloke played for the club, coached the team  and ok it might not have been pretty football it still was good enough to make the playoffs. He left and put good coin into the bucket and fans still want to rip him a new one 2 seasons later! 

1 hour ago, SKRam said:

Will his lad be booing? Still ST holder? 

Hope he's taking his inflatable snake that his dad promised to get him last season. In the grand scheme of things he did us a massive favour. We may never have witnessed what we did last season if he hadn't have bailed on us. At least he's now as good as admitted that he left because he saw Stoke as an easier way to pimp up his CV. Still dislike, I mean hate the Bamford. 

7 hours ago, PrivateDerby said:

I struggle to dislike Rowett... I thought it was all just a bit of a laugh? ?

same here - I thought his trainers comment - in Nottingham was really good.......

nowt against him - don't rate his football but hey. Look at the poo we are watching now!

the poster on this is dead right - Jims day.

Really haven't got that much against him. 

He did an OK job, saw the chance to get more cash, greater chance of getting promotion...knew we are trigger-happy and made the leap. 

In hindsight he was wrong and has been big enough to admit it and taken the banter in good heart. No massive affection but definitely little animosity. 

Archived