Wayne Rooney news conference at 2pm

ThePrisoner

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Wayne: " After being here for a few weeks I've come to realise that this place is more toxic than the perfume that Granny was wearing when I banged her. Me and Coleen have decided to move somewhere quieter and more settled. I think we'll be very happy back in Toxteth."

Yemen, is quieter and more settled...

3 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

It’s at 2pm, surely it’s just the normal pre match press conference, but it’s been delegated to Rooney as a member of the coaching staff.

It’s a Rooney-specific press conference that’s been organised due to all the media requests that have come in since he arrived. 

His interviews & appearances on RamsTV aside, he hasn’t done anything with the UK media since he signed back in August, I think. 

2 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

It’s a Rooney-specific press conference that’s been organised due to all the media requests that have come in since he arrived. 

His interviews & appearances on RamsTV aside, he hasn’t done anything with the UK media since he signed back in August, I think. 

A great bit of positive publicity for the club, especially with the new investors watching on.

2 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Wayne: " After being here for a few weeks I've come to realise that this place is more toxic than the perfume that Granny was wearing when I banged her. Me and Coleen have decided to move somewhere quieter and more settled. I think we'll be very happy back in Toxteth."

Plenty of toxic fans....

6 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I wonder what the point is, perhaps he's announcing his retirement and he's only going to be a coach. 

?

??????

13 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

27 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

Do you mind not spoiling the crap jokes and speculation with facts please.

Archived