2 FREE tickets to Derby County v Millwall at PP on Saturday 14th December

Inverurie Ram

2 FREE tickets to Derby County v Millwall at PP on Saturday 14th December courtesy of Carabao Energy Drink as won on this forum.

Who would like them?

If anyone does, and if OK with the ticket office, when I phone them to change my name, address, tel number and dcfc fans forum name to your details. Then Private Message me, with your name, address, tel number and dcfc fans forum user name.

If OK with the ticket office then the tickets will be in your name and you will be able to pick them up from the ticket office on match day from 2 hours before, up until kick-off. Please remember to bring your photo ID with you to prove your identity. Your seats will be located in the West Stand.

I will call the ticket office 3:30pm ish Thursday 12th Dec to see if OK and will Private Message you to confirm if OK.

(This post is also in the Millwall match day thread)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Modern world, modern people, state of football in the modern world, where folk expect to be entertained like Barcelona and expect the club to be paying them for the pleasure!

Anyway worse case scenario I don't call the ticket office and save myself the price of the call. But I'd rather they don't go to waste.

3 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Modern world, modern people, state of football in the modern world, where folk expect to be entertained like Barcelona and expect the club to be paying them for the pleasure!

Anyway worse case scenario I don't call the ticket office and save myself the price of the call. But I'd rather they don't go to waste.

If it helps @Inverurie Ram I seem to recall that they’re not transferable..

13 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

2 FREE tickets to Derby County v Millwall at PP on Saturday 14th December courtesy of Carabao Energy Drink as won on this forum.

Who would like them?

If anyone does, and if OK with the ticket office, when I phone them to change my name, address, tel number and dcfc fans forum name to your details. Then Private Message me, with your name, address, tel number and dcfc fans forum user name.

If OK with the ticket office then the tickets will be in your name and you will be able to pick them up from the ticket office on match day from 2 hours before, up until kick-off. Please remember to bring your photo ID with you to prove your identity. Your seats will be located in the West Stand.

I will call the ticket office 3:30pm ish Thursday 12th Dec to see if OK and will Private Message you to confirm if OK.

(This post is also in the Millwall match day thread)

Second Prize .................................4 FREE TICKETS 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Maybe a silly question @Inverurie Ram but why did you enter the draw if you couldn't go?

I could go when I entered the draw. But when I shared the wonderful news of me winning a competition with the lady of the house, the first competition I've won in years, the lady had made plans, therefore with equality in this modern world, the lady gets to go out on the lash with her mates. I get to stay at home, look after the kids, do the housework and cry into my pillow when we smash Millwall 6-0. Yeah and @angieram your silly question isn't helping. Someone get me a tissue!

The lady of the house seems to think by telling me that I can go in January when Rooney plays, as nobody goes out in January, so everything will be cheaper, isn't helping either.........but they are 2 FREE tickets dear!...... I give up.....here give my that Gin!

And what makes it even worse @angieram the lady of the house won a competition a couple of days before me at her work.

A big huge cuddly toy dog, and yes she gets to keep and do what she likes with what she won in her competition!, there's not enough space in the house for us and the kids and all the bloomin plastic, and now we have this poxy thing, which keeps getting in my way. I've gone to bed early again, I can't see the television, the dog's in the bloomin way again and plus if I'm ever lucky enough to watch what I want to watch on the bloomin TV.

Thank the Lord for D.C.F.C. Hope I'm not banned from entering any future competitions. 

PS.....I'm thinking of raffling off the lady of the house!

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Looks like you might be right.  At best, it looks like a lot of faff to get permission to pass them on...

T & C's in the Opening Post...

Thanks @Mucker1884 and @Ellafella. Looks like nobody wanted them anyway. Therefore please don't Private Message me.

I'll try to win a tin of peaches in the local church's Tombola instead in future, a lot less hassle.

1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I could go when I entered the draw. But when I shared the wonderful news of me winning a competition with the lady of the house, the first competition I've won in years, the lady had made plans, therefore with equality in this modern world, the lady gets to go out on the lash with her mates. I get to stay at home, look after the kids, do the housework and cry into my pillow when we smash Millwall 6-0. Yeah and @angieram your silly question isn't helping. Someone get me a tissue!

The lady of the house seems to think by telling me that I can go in January when Rooney plays, as nobody goes out in January, so everything will be cheaper, isn't helping either.........but they are 2 FREE tickets dear!...... I give up.....here give my that Gin!

Ask your mum to baby sit tge kids probleam sovled.

Archived