Jayden Bogle - Left for Sheffield United

Rev

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two things here...

He's not the type of Full Back Burnley tend to employ - they're from the Pulis school of centre backs playing full back.

Secondly, he's currently playing like one of the NBA stars on Space Jam when the Monstars have stolen their talent.

32 minutes ago, Squid said:

If we're looking to MILL for players, bring in that Cooper centre half, proper bloke him.

Yeah I was keen on him but he is a bit of a lump. 

Not sure he's a Cocu player. 

We definitely need leaders in our team. 

We are just a bit boyish and moody at the moment. 

Wallace has a bit about him and puts himself about, as well as being a goal threat. 

We miss Shinnie. 

4 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Yeah I was keen on him but he is a bit of a lump. 

Not sure he's a Cocu player. 

We definitely need leaders in our team. 

We are just a bit boyish and moody at the moment. 

Wallace has a bit about him and puts himself about, as well as being a goal threat. 

We miss Shinnie. 

Yes mate we need to go all out on a centre back and if that makes it our most expensive purchase of the next two windows then thats ok by me.

Could potentially look at Ben Gibson from Burnley

Davies coming to the end of his career and contract so need a leader to replace him deffo.

Not really seen much regarding Wallace to be fair!

We do miss Shinniesta ?

Definitely won’t be able to begrudge him the move if some top European sides are after him. The prospect of that level of football is something we can’t currently offer. Can’t blame him if he wants to move, Burnley is one thing, but top Serie A clubs are levels above. 

On the valuation, while we’re in the championship I think unfortunately we’re gonna struggle to get really big fees for our players. This is the issue with not playing top level football. So we have to be realistic with our valuations, give Bogles only played a season and a half at pro level. That said, 8m is certainly at the very low end of what I’d be expecting for a player like Bogle. Anything less than that would be daylight robbery.

I'd be well chuffed for him if he got a move to a top Serie A club; I'm a big fan of English players playing abroad and I also think the style there would suit him well.

If he goes to Burnley he can duck off ? 

53 minutes ago, Topram said:

8 million? What a joke 

36 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

When someone like Wan Bissaka is going for 50 million off the back of one decent prem season Bogle should be in the 15+ bracket. He's one of the best young full backs around.

31 minutes ago, Squid said:

Especially with it being the January window, 8 million is a joke.

Tricky one though since value is based on supply and demand

Anyone genuinely think a top 10 PL club is going to buy Bogle as their first choice RB?

Any club coming in for him as a future prospect aren't gonna pay over £10m for him - And any club wanting to have him as a first choice RB won't be able to afford to pay more then £10m for a RB

Archived