Come Derby win for jim smith

B4ev6is

I am calling all of Derby players to show passion in the shirt but most of all send him to old bbg in the sky above with a win and performance he would be pround of you. I am call the stands to hold scaves flags and everyone chanting bald eagle barmy army. Let him know that we all loved him and he will be missed. 

So come on lads do it for jim smith and win promation for him.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes tonight isn't about the under achievers currently wearing a DCFC shirt, or about Cocu or Sheff Weds. It's about a DCFC legend Jimmy Smith. Let's rock Pride Park for Jim!

Barmy Army, Barmy Army, Barmy Army, Barmy Army, Barmy Army, Barmy Army, Barmy Army, Barmy Army, Barmy Army, Barmy Army

43 minutes ago, ramboy63 said:

Absolute legend loved the bloke to bits,its a pity we have to rely on this shambles of a team to get a response so greatly deserved

R.I.P Jimbo

Unfortunately Jim's passing has reminded me how far we have fallen from his days.Not only the standard of football but the standard of personnel over the years that aren't fit to lick his boots.

18 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I am calling all of Derby players to show passion in the shirt but most of all send him to old bbg in the sky above with a win and performance he would be pround of you. I am call the stands to hold scaves flags and everyone chanting bald eagle barmy army. Let him know that we all loved him and he will be missed. 

So come on lads do it for jim smith and win promation for him.

I agree with all you say except the last sentence is a bridge to far 

Archived