Smart (?!) tv help. Airplay?

RoyMac5

16 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Must admit havent tried it, never used the browser beyond initial interest and found it cumbersome to use.

I watched all the pre-season friendlies directly via the browser, it was fine after the expected 10 seconds buffer.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mostyn6 said:

I watched all the pre-season friendlies directly via the browser, it was fine after the expected 10 seconds buffer.

I just find typing in off my remote control cumbersome and open to errors. Still havent worked out what that video was i watched when i tried it, something about 'Two grills own a cap'....was odd anyway.

12 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I just find typing in off my remote control cumbersome and open to errors. Still havent worked out what that video was i watched when i tried it, something about 'Two grills own a cap'....was odd anyway.

this is true, but once you type it, it stays in the memory. I'm sure typing DCFC isn't that difficult 

34 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

And you got can temporarily plug a keyboard into the USB port on the back of your tele if need be. 

Archived