Ferdi Kadioglu

Carnero

http://sportwitness.co.uk/Derby-countys-phillip-cocu-looking-raid-old-club-dutch-attacking-midfielder-agenda/

Fotospor claim Fenerbahce youngster Ferdi Kadioglu is a target for Championship side Derby County.

The Netherlands U21 international has huge potential and has shown his qualities when he’s featured for the Istanbul club this season.

According to the Turkish website’s information, Derby County are interested in signing the 20 year old and are monitoring his situation with Fener.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naamloos-WareKleuren-01.thumb.jpg.8e51d5bf9d717c7a0654fba57ed270d9.jpg

20 minutes ago, Carnero said:

http://sportwitness.co.uk/Derby-countys-phillip-cocu-looking-raid-old-club-dutch-attacking-midfielder-agenda/

Fotospor claim Fenerbahce youngster Ferdi Kadioglu is a target for Championship side Derby County.

The Netherlands U21 international has huge potential and has shown his qualities when he’s featured for the Istanbul club this season.

According to the Turkish website’s information, Derby County are interested in signing the 20 year old and are monitoring his situation with Fener.

http://www.fotospor.com/haber-fenerbahce-ersun-yanalin-ferdi-kadioglu-karari-ingiltereden-surpriz-talip-354903

FERDİ’YE COCU’NUN Derby COUNTY’Sİ TALİP OLDU

Bu arada Ferdi Kadıoğlu'na Cocu’nun çalıştırdığı Derby County’nin talip olduğu bildirildi… Hollandalı teknik direktörün bizzat ülkesinden  bulup getirdiği, Ferdi’yi şimdi de Championship’e götürmek istediği iddia edildi. Hem Ferdi’nin, hem de Cocu’nun menajerinin aynı olduğu bu ismin Ferdi Kadıoğlu için Fenerbahçe yönetimiyle bir görüşme yaptığı da gelen bilgiler arasında.

FERDI'Ye COCU's Derby COUNTY WAS TALIP

Meanwhile, Ferdi Kadioglu, Cocu's coach edging Derby county was reported to be a suitor ... The Dutch coach himself found and brought from his country, Ferdi now wanted to take to the Championship was claimed. Both Ferdi's manager and Cocu's manager is the same name for Ferdi Kadioglu in a meeting with fenerbahce management is among the information.

Seems too weird a link for there not to be something in this one. A quick google suggests he’s a number 10 though? Haven’t we got enough of them/ they don’t really suit the long term 433 aim? Don’t want another player played out of position who ends up looking a bit poo because they don’t know the role.

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Seems too weird a link for there not to be something in this one. A quick google suggests he’s a number 10 though? Haven’t we got enough of them/ they don’t really suit the long term 433 aim? Don’t want another player played out of position who ends up looking a bit poo because they don’t know the role.

Can't remember the last time we played a 433 at the point, in fairness. Who knows what we want, it's formation bingo at the moment.

Just now, Srg said:

Can't remember the last time we played a 433 at the point, in fairness. Who knows what we want, it's formation bingo at the moment.

It is true, we’ve probably played it 4/5 times from memory this year, but we’ve certainly played the 4231 more regularly. I’m just going off what Cocu said at the start of the year, but we do seem to almost make formations up at the moment.

3 minutes ago, Srg said:

I won't have that!!! You have a chance of winning at bingo, more of a formation lottery. Much less chance of winning.

Been on the bench all season so far for Fener in the league. 2 goals and an assist in 140 minutes of football is pretty impressive though.

One start in a domestic cup came with a goal, too.

Absolutely zero concept of the levels of that competition though. The ignorance within me wants me to shrug it away as being an awful league but frankly I've long started to doubt the quality of the Championship ? 

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Been on the bench all season so far for Fener in the league. 2 goals and an assist in 140 minutes of football is pretty impressive though.

One start in a domestic cup came with a goal, too.

Absolutely zero concept of the levels of that competition though. The ignorance within me wants me to shrug it away as being an awful league but frankly I've long started to doubt the quality of the Championship ? 

Surprisingly the Turkish league is quite high level. Deffo say top 9 leagues in the world. Some teams are dross some teams are very good but there are a lot of older players in the league or a lot of youngsters. Lots of younger players use it as a stepping stone to a better team 

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

He was signed for Fenerbahce by Cocu.

That could strengthen the link; it also increases the chance of it being lazy journalism.

Anyone who a manager previously signed who's not getting game time I always assume is lazy journalism 

Archived