Ferdi Kadioglu

Carnero

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13 million seems a hell of a lot of money for someone who’s only playing backup in the Turkish league...

He’s obviously still very young and highly regarded so he won’t come cheap, but still... I’d think somewhere in the middle between what we originally bid and what they’re demanding would be more fair - maybe around the 6-7m “Bradley Johnson type fee” mark.

That said, I don’t really see any reason the Turkish papers would be making up Derby news, not likely to gain many extra clicks.

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

That said, I don’t really see any reason the Turkish papers would be making up Derby news, not likely to gain many extra clicks.

Admirable Derby bias there ?. Fenerbahce SK and everything happening around it will get clicks, no matter if it's true or not.

On 25/03/2020 at 22:02, Squid said:

Unrelated to Ferdi but wasnt sure where to post it.

Just woke up from a nap, had a dream we was interested in David Luiz.

Woke up, came on here, haven’t seen anything, thank god.

How often have you been having these frightening nightmares?

27 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Admirable Derby bias there ?. Fenerbahce SK and everything happening around it will get clicks, no matter if it's true or not.

But if I was trying to get clicks from Fenerbache fans, I’d probably make up a really low price to try and piss them off and get clicks that way... like “Derby to buy Kadioglu for a hobnob and half a packet of wotsits”. Though maybe that’s just because those are the sort of links I click on as a Derby fan?

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

13 million seems a hell of a lot of money for someone who’s only playing backup in the Turkish league...

He’s obviously still very young and highly regarded so he won’t come cheap, but still... I’d think somewhere in the middle between what we originally bid and what they’re demanding would be more fair - maybe around the 6-7m “Bradley Johnson type fee” mark.

That's probably about right. By comparison, we probably ask for the same for Sibley. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

How often have you been having these frightening nightmares?

too long now mate.... can remember i had a dream where Frank Lampard started two up top at Wembley who weren’t strikers!

Oh, wait...

• 5 months later...

Archived